Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2012, 05:21 PM   #1441
Rookie

jmacz's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

So Chris Johnson had 235 yards mid way through the third quarter so I quit. Only time I'd ever stop him is if I run commited, and I tried not to do it. Even then he'd still break runs. What do?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2012, 05:30 PM   #1442
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmacz
So Chris Johnson had 235 yards mid way through the third quarter so I quit. Only time I'd ever stop him is if I run commited, and I tried not to do it. Even then he'd still break runs. What do?
Your just going to have to make some adjustments to either your run defense sliders or their run game sliders until you get it were you like it.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:49 PM   #1443
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmacz
This is just so weird to hear now lol. Going to test the sliders out right now man!
Old 10-16-2012, 07:28 PM   #1444
Rookie

Sent this to Charter in a pm...

Was basically wondering if anyone is having any good low scoring defensive games that end up like 13-10, 20-13 or 17-13??? Looking to see if anyone is seeing a good score variety and not just shootouts???
Old 10-16-2012, 07:32 PM   #1445
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

Hey Charter:

Do you see any difference in the way the HUM or CPU PRC slider "works"?

Or is it still the backwards / forwards / inside out version as before the patch?

From reading, it seems as though the only changes are to the HUM and CPU rush, correct?

They're both a bit more effective than before?

Continued thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2012, 07:57 PM   #1446
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickymets1975
Sent this to Charter in a pm...

Was basically wondering if anyone is having any good low scoring defensive games that end up like 13-10, 20-13 or 17-13??? Looking to see if anyone is seeing a good score variety and not just shootouts???
I haven't seen any. THey are possible, it's just finding that right setting.

Game #2 of my modified charter set.

Cowboys (CPU) at Seattle (ME).

Score 34-14.

Dallas offense: 365
Seattle offense: 292

Dallas rushing: 23-113-0
Seattle rushing: 31-147-2

Dallas Passing: 252
Seattle Passing: 145

Dallas had 262 yards of offense at half to my 73, but I led 17-14 courtesy of 2 Murray fumbles returned for TD (more on that in a sec).

Ground out a 9 minute drive to open the 2nd half (19 plays) to make it 24-14, and then had a 3 and out from them. I killed the 3rd quarter then.

My leading tackler had 11 tackles, I think Lee led the Cowboys with 9.

Thoughts: Human offense feels really good with essentially exactly what charter has set up. The CPU started out like a house on fire, but fumbled 6 times. I may raise the fumble slider up to 10 for each. Take away those 2 defensive scores, and it's 20-14. I think between charter's set and my modified set of his, it's pretty close to being a flexible set. You'll see blowouts, and you'll see defensive battles.

What I'm shooting for is a winning team having roughly 24-30 points. I'm shooting for total offense (Not yards) of about 340 yards on average for 1 team. I'm seeing the yards about right, not too far off of it.

I think the sliders are close to that edge where a little push will send the right over.

Will play another game after the Yankees game.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:13 PM   #1447
Rookie

murphyy12's Arena

Looking forward to play the new patch. I have a really dumb question. You know how videos of precision passing showed the WR icon popping up over the receiver's head indicating that you should now throw to him. Is that still in the game? I have it turned on and have been playing since day 1 and the icons don't pop up and disappear. Am I missing something?
Old 10-16-2012, 08:29 PM   #1448
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
Hey Charter:

Do you see any difference in the way the HUM or CPU PRC slider "works"?

Or is it still the backwards / forwards / inside out version as before the patch?

From reading, it seems as though the only changes are to the HUM and CPU rush, correct?

They're both a bit more effective than before?

Continued thanks!
Pass reactions seems to be working right to me. I had user pass reaction at 67 before the patch now it's 45. I never thought the CPU one was backward. I still have it at 94

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »