Home

Fixing the CPU Playcalling AI with sliders

This is a discussion on Fixing the CPU Playcalling AI with sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2012, 08:03 PM   #1
Rookie

jdefreitas's Arena

OVR: 3
Fixing the CPU Playcalling AI with sliders

Is it just All-Madden sliders that fix the CPU AI playcalling issue or can all pro w/ sliders fix it too? I know my buddy was playing all pro w/ no sliders offline and sure enough it was 80/20 run heavy even for teams like the Falcons and Saints.

Then I read somewhere if you did all madden sliders it fixed the playcalling. I set up my own offline sliders for all madden and it fixed it.

But, now my online league wants to try making a similar set for our league games. I know the sliders don't transition well from offline to online and vice versa (and I've done my own testing with it to confirm) so that is not an option and I plan on starting from scratch for the next set.

That being said these guys for the most part are very casual gamers who play mostly on all pro so we want to start there. Will we still experience the AI playcalling issue if we go that route, or should we just stick with all madden and make the human element better in that set to make up for lack of experience?

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 09:21 AM   #2
Rookie

jdefreitas's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Fixing the CPU Playcalling AI with sliders

*Bump* Anyone???

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »