Home

All-Pro sliders w/ Auto Subs/Injuries/Fatigue

This is a discussion on All-Pro sliders w/ Auto Subs/Injuries/Fatigue within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2012, 01:14 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: All-Pro sliders w/ Auto Subs/Injuries/Fatigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joobieo
Okay tried two more games at 25 and now my running game is terrible , passing is a little bit more realistic . I play on game flow by the way and really only change plays that are he sweeps on third down .

My RB is averaging 25+ carries a game .
My RB gets those too... who are you playing with? It sounds like we play the same way so I am curious on this. Maybe head back down to a 15 threshold?
Old 09-04-2012, 01:23 PM   #58
MVP

jesmith29's Arena

OVR: 6

panther,

On your sliders, why do you have one number in red?

On your post about the DL, when I play, I use the RDE/DT (depending on formation) and don't switch. IMO the player you controll does nothing 95% of the time. I've come to the conclusion the R stick only works when it wants to. Way too much glue blocking on the player you control.

I hate/hate/love this game.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:30 PM   #59
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesmith29
panther,

On your sliders, why do you have one number in red?

On your post about the DL, when I play, I use the RDE/DT (depending on formation) and don't switch. IMO the player you controll does nothing 95% of the time. I've come to the conclusion the R stick only works when it wants to. Way too much glue blocking on the player you control.

I hate/hate/love this game.
The numbers in RED are the new settings while black shows where they were for peeps who may have not switched or like the originals better.

COMPLETELY AGREE w/ D-Line... that's why I have it set that way and let the CPU handle my D-line: right stick = useless!
Old 09-04-2012, 05:30 PM   #60
Madden & NBA 2K fanatic

Joobieo's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantherfan076
My RB gets those too... who are you playing with? It sounds like we play the same way so I am curious on this. Maybe head back down to a 15 threshold?
Dolphins year three .

A little tip , if you want things harder up your CPU QB accuracy to 55 , this way QBs actually complete passes at a decent rate . Where your slider is setup it seems it's a bit to low.

Man I thnk the injuries are a little to high . I've now lost my first string RB, second string RB, first string TE and second string wr

Last edited by Joobieo; 09-04-2012 at 06:32 PM.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:25 PM   #61
Rookie

Thanks for the sliders. I'll be trying these out now. Been looking for a set for All pro.
I'll give them a 2-3 game try and take notes on how I do with them. I've been playing on All-Pro so far with the Jets. Just about 5 games into my season, but All Pro is getting too easy with the CPU having no run game and horrible QB deep throws.
Hopefully these can make the All Pro difficulty fun and challenging. I'll post when I have some games in with these.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2012, 07:49 PM   #62
Rookie

Quote:
Dolphins year three .

A little tip , if you want things harder up your CPU QB accuracy to 55 , this way QBs actually complete passes at a decent rate . Where your slider is setup it seems it's a bit to low.

Man I thnk the injuries are a little to high . I've now lost my first string RB, second string RB, first string TE and second string wr

Most injuries on 55 are "nicks", that's some bad luck!
Old 09-04-2012, 08:41 PM   #63
Madden & NBA 2K fanatic

Joobieo's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantherfan076
Most injuries on 55 are "nicks", that's some bad luck!
No man I don't think it's luck I'm losing players almost every game and the playoffs are right around the corner . You really don't think they are a little high?
Old 09-04-2012, 09:29 PM   #64
Rookie

Quote:
No man I don't think it's luck I'm losing players almost every game and the playoffs are right around the corner . You really don't think they are a little high?
Well it's hard to tell. I wouldn't be happy either but based off of what I have lost it's more 1/2 quarter things then multiple games. I guess lower to 50 and let me know. In the past I have left at default and not lost a player all season...

Last edited by pantherfan076; 09-04-2012 at 11:52 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »