Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2013, 05:16 AM   #1281
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drtro
Going to try these since you have the best personality I've seen on these forums. Will play 6 games and give you some averages and feedback.

You have to pick the team though. I can't be motivated to start anything in Madden 13. I usually play the Saints but to set formation subs each and every game to the way I like it would give me 5 delay of game penalties.

A. Jaguars
B. Dolphins
C. Raiders
D. Rams
The sliders are excellent, but there is an update coming in a week or so... Just letting you know!
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2013, 02:43 PM   #1282
Banned

Drtro's Arena

OVR: 6

What exactly is "proper strategy"?

I played as the Jaguars vs Chiefs and by the end of the 1st quarter, they had 33 plays, 178 rush yards, and 24 points.

I called plays using Ask Madden. What am I suppose to do?

Played the game in Play Now. Is there a difference in CCM?
Old 01-10-2013, 02:48 PM   #1283
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

^ Jeez! Just curious, what was your T.O.P?
Old 01-10-2013, 02:53 PM   #1284
Banned

Drtro's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
^ Jeez! Just curious, what was your T.O.P?

I only had 2 1 play possessions. The MLB somehow jumped my slot receiver running a post to the middle of the field despite him being around the line of scrimmage while my reciever was past the first down line.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:00 PM   #1285
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

Interesting, wow lol. I guess just give it another go, and see how it turns out. Make sure you are making proper reads, try to control the clock, etc. Too many times gamers like to squeeze tight passes into double coverage and think they can get away with that.. won't happen with these sliders. Play smart, sound football and you should be good to go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2013, 03:03 PM   #1286
Banned

Drtro's Arena

But he was wide open. The Corner was at least 5 steps behind him and the Safety was still deep. I threw the ball then next thing I know the LB who was covering the TE jumped up and did a one hand catch animation. That Hali guy must have high catch and jump ratings?

Will try again I guess.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:44 PM   #1287
Banned

Drtro's Arena

So once I played a balanced game, these sliders were fun. I played the Ravens and lost 38-21 against the Saints.

Even against a horrible run team like the Saints, they still got 6-10 yards per run. Challenging, but not very realistic. These are fun sliders to play with, but I'm looking for something more realistic than challenging to play a CCM with. Every set in this forum seems to be CPU over-powered.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:44 PM   #1288
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drtro
What exactly is "proper strategy"?

I played as the Jaguars vs Chiefs and by the end of the 1st quarter, they had 33 plays, 178 rush yards, and 24 points.

I called plays using Ask Madden. What am I suppose to do?

Played the game in Play Now. Is there a difference in CCM?
There is a difference between Play Now and Coach CC and Player CC (it seems, I haven't been a player but I hear about guys who try sliders as players and have difficulties)

As far as strategy - that depends on your personnel, what you like to run and who you are facing.

Chiefs seem to do a lot of outside runs when I face them (and as Raiders, I get that 'pleasure' twice a year). So I often keep my line spread and sometimes my LBs too, or send OLBs on blitz, keep McClain in a hook zone and hope my safeties can deal with any TE throws not in the middle of the field.

I tend to be a hybrid type (mix 3-4/4-3, and if you could make your own pb's I'd throw in 46 and some regular and exotic nickle/dime looks and go base nickle sometimes too) with heavy emphasis on my LBs doing work and especially the MLB. So that tends to have me leaving my MLB with a lot of the field responsibility, the OLBs are either blocker occupiers or lane fillers (funnel towards my MLB) or OLBs are the buzz zone folks in stuff like Cover 4 and they tackle any completions in the flats and close in with the MLB on anything between them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »