Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2012, 06:09 PM   #233
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
LOL..... I meant to recommend SPEEDTHRESH at "100" not "0" .... My bad pimp.... Can't believe I did that .... My bad
No worries man....also is hum pass rush supposed to zero or 50? You have 00 in the first post.
NY Yankees
4 Life.....
Old 09-11-2012, 06:25 PM   #234
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiceMan
No worries man....also is hum pass rush supposed to zero or 50? You have 00 in the first post.
00? It all makes sense... he's a secret agent. Quick, get the tranquilizer gun!
Old 09-11-2012, 06:32 PM   #235
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiceMan
LOL... Yup, that one is "00" ..... Again, feel them out, tweek as you please... Just follow the "Gospel".....

Peace braw...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 06:36 PM   #236
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
00? It all makes sense... he's a secret agent. Quick, get the tranquilizer gun!
You got me.... I work for her Majesty's Secret Service.... I am really Harry the Prince and I was just in Vegas, where I got blasted and banged more tail in one night, than my Dad's pecker has sniffed his entire life. Man I love being Prince Harry and being spoiled by my famous Grandma, the Queen... Can wait till she croaks, I heard she is leaving me a lot of "ice" and a lot of nice toys...
Old 09-11-2012, 06:54 PM   #237
Pro

Patch is here....

"
A new patch arrived today for Madden NFL 13 and EA Sports has provided a more detailed list on what specifically it has delivered. In addition to the few things mentioned previously the update includes some commentary improvements, changes to the trade logic, and adjustments to the physics when players get up off the ground in post-play scenes. Continue on for the full list of changes that have been made!
•Added an Instant Start option to Connected Careers as a player.
•Numerous commentary improvements to address when lines trigger and what they say.
•Added a trade notification in CCM for the NFL Draft.
•Fixed socialmedia sharing post-game to address spacing issues.
•Improved the GameFace feature.
•Fixed Challenge Audio to make the appropriate call.
•Improved Physics Get-up post play.
•Adjusted created players in Connected Careers so that they always have high progression grades despite their backstory choices.
•Fixed defensive assignment issues against the CPU AI when users were in Man Coverage.
•Increased the chances to trade for a CPU team’s starter.
•Adjusted the scouting development trait in CCM to display as (Slow, Medium, Fast, or Superstar) instead of 0-3.
•Added the ability to post results from H2H MUT games on Facebook/Twitter.
•Numerous stability issues around thegame in general were also included in the update to improve the overall experience and Connected Careers specifically."

Going down into my lab to check it out first hand..... Later bro's....
Old 09-11-2012, 07:58 PM   #238
Rookie

OVR: 0

The title of this thread is the ****IN THRUTH!!!! I cant thank you enough Sir MarketingWiz for posting these, finally the game is actually a challenge.
I personally think it plays really well on All-Madden also although there doesn't really seem to be a whole lot of difference. I am experimenting with turning up human Pass D reaction time in hopes of getting more pass plays from the CPU and turning up CPU QB accuracy and WR catching to balance.

One thing about Speed Threshold... I have it set at 90 playing with Philly and McCoy and Vick can still sprint around slower D Linemen, so easily in fact I may turn it up to 100 as you suggest. Anyways its really not like people may think, guys with speed still have speed in the game - just on a more realistic level.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:08 PM   #239
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefurleyghost
The title of this thread is the ****IN THRUTH!!!! I cant thank you enough Sir MarketingWiz for posting these, finally the game is actually a challenge.
I personally think it plays really well on All-Madden also although there doesn't really seem to be a whole lot of difference. I am experimenting with turning up human Pass D reaction time in hopes of getting more pass plays from the CPU and turning up CPU QB accuracy and WR catching to balance.

One thing about Speed Threshold... I have it set at 90 playing with Philly and McCoy and Vick can still sprint around slower D Linemen, so easily in fact I may turn it up to 100 as you suggest. Anyways its really not like people may think, guys with speed still have speed in the game - just on a more realistic level.
My brudda from anutha' mudda.... Ain't dat da TRUTH!

I have been preaching this 'til my face turned Chicago Bear Blue (
), trying to say exactly what you so eloquently stated in one simple statement:

"...guys with speed still have speed in the game - just on a more realistic level." 'Nuff said.

Thank you for your support. Keep everybody in this thread updated on your experiences and game stats. Spread the "Gospel of Madden" to your fellow peeps... Hopefully more Maddenites such as yourself will see the wisdom and genius of this humble slider set.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:00 PM   #240
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Patch is here....

"
A new patch arrived today for Madden NFL 13 and EA Sports has provided a more detailed list on what specifically it has delivered. In addition to the few things mentioned previously the update includes some commentary improvements, changes to the trade logic, and adjustments to the physics when players get up off the ground in post-play scenes. Continue on for the full list of changes that have been made!
•Added an Instant Start option to Connected Careers as a player.
•Numerous commentary improvements to address when lines trigger and what they say.
•Added a trade notification in CCM for the NFL Draft.
•Fixed socialmedia sharing post-game to address spacing issues.
•Improved the GameFace feature.
•Fixed Challenge Audio to make the appropriate call.
•Improved Physics Get-up post play.
•Adjusted created players in Connected Careers so that they always have high progression grades despite their backstory choices.
•Fixed defensive assignment issues against the CPU AI when users were in Man Coverage.
•Increased the chances to trade for a CPU team’s starter.
•Adjusted the scouting development trait in CCM to display as (Slow, Medium, Fast, or Superstar) instead of 0-3.
•Added the ability to post results from H2H MUT games on Facebook/Twitter.
•Numerous stability issues around thegame in general were also included in the update to improve the overall experience and Connected Careers specifically."

Going down into my lab to check it out first hand..... Later bro's....
Let me know how things go i have ps3 so im waiting but let me know if how the update really change things

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »