Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2012, 01:22 PM   #745
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Thank you for the sermon o great prophet of the Madden Gospel, I was just a bit lost but now I see the light! Hallelujah!

Actually I have read every post on this thread, which have been very informative as well as extremely amusing to boot! I have never been a fan of Ask Madden in the past but then again I wasn't to thrill about using generic playbooks either for just the reasons you outlined but I was willing to give it a try if it corrected the horrible AI problem. I will definitely be trying this out and will keep you in the loop what I find.

Muchas gracias...peace out...

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2012, 01:29 PM   #746
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Yup, got some thoughts on that... Personally, I do not like these sliders for NORMAL speed. It is fun, but not a true SIM experience. Running the ball, way too easy, and the CPU running game becomes unrealistically BEAST.

However, if you are "jones-ing" for NORMAL speed play, consider the following:

1) Set speed thresh to 65. At 50, or lower, for me personally, it seems that the game is playing on a hockey rink, and the players just seem to slide across the playing field.

2) You may need to futz with the CPU Run REACT slider. Consider moving it to 58.

3) You may need to futz with the CPU RUN BLK and dial it down to say.... 25?

4) You may need to futz with the CPU PASS RUSH and lower it to 33...

5) You may need to futz with the HUM PASS RUSH and lower it to 30 or maybe even 28.

6) If you still do not see sufficient "pocket time" for the CPU or HUM QB, then futz with the PASS BLK slider and move it up 5 units to 15....

I would not tinker more than this... If you do go in this direction, PLEASE report back so that I can have the necessary data to find out if the recommendations need more analysis and tweaking..

Thank you for your continued support and feedback.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
beautiful..ill try this out tonight!
Old 10-24-2012, 02:02 PM   #747
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by agidio3
beautiful..ill try this out tonight!
Kewwwwlll... If the CPU run game is not up to snuff, just keep raising CPU RUN BLK by 5 units until you begin to feel the heat on the back of your neck that the CPU run game is just giving your D fits...

Old 10-24-2012, 02:31 PM   #748
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Kewwwwlll... If the CPU run game is not up to snuff, just keep raising CPU RUN BLK by 5 units until you begin to feel the heat on the back of your neck that the CPU run game is just giving your D fits...

what is the theory on the low qbacc rating...does the qb still have a decent % at 5
Old 10-24-2012, 03:59 PM   #749
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by agidio3
what is the theory on the low qbacc rating...does the qb still have a decent % at 5

Pimp:

In general, the theory behind the sliders is to achieve a SIM EXPERIENCE. This means realistic stats in games played head-to-head and realistic play & animations.

So at "5" for the CPU QB, you will see, game to game, that average QB's throw picks and have a low completion percentage, and elite QB's throw less picks, and have a higher completion percentage.... Any higher than 5, you start seeing unrealistic completion percentages and passing from the CPU QB game-to-game.

Also, by setting a low QB ACC, as the HUM QB, you really have to have your feet under you to complete a pass accurately. Furthermore, QB's who try to throw while running or try to do play action, will have a difficult time if their ratings don't dictate that they can complete these type of passes. I really like this aspect, because pocket passers, have to stay in the pocket and throw the rock, and scramblers almost seem to throw better, when they are moving and passing. Also, due to this slider being so low, it gives you "pause" on what plays you should be selecting from Ask Madden.... If your QB has terrible long pass accuracy, then why would you look for passes that are greater than 40 yards to complete? You are just asking for a "pick".... Lates.

Old 10-24-2012, 06:18 PM   #750
Rookie

last question bro...can i test these in play now?
Old 10-24-2012, 07:41 PM   #751
MVP

cquigley's Arena

OVR: 1
Wiz I know you say no hot routes but how about using it to make sure the route goes past the first down marker?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2012, 07:44 PM   #752
Rookie

secballers's Arena

OVR: 4

yo wiz!

think I'm gonna futz with computer rush reaction. move it from 40 to 38.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »