Home

BrianU's Madden NFL 13 CCM Challenge Sliders!!

This is a discussion on BrianU's Madden NFL 13 CCM Challenge Sliders!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2012, 03:47 PM   #41
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: BrianU's Madden NFL 13 CCM Challenge Sliders!!

I haven't looked at the CPU Passing or USER Passing yet. I pretty much just am using Jarrods Black set for the CPU. The sliders are still a work in progress and not even a version 1.0 really I just wanted to show the progress I made with the CPU running game.

I want to tweak each phase of the game one at a time and balance it correctly. I like to use NFL averages when I do this as long as it's reasonable I am not OCD but there is a certain range you want to aim for. I need to play full games or at least half a game to really lock it down.

I am not sure yet if the quarter settings are good I still have a little bit more of the CPU Rushing to look at then I'll move on to USER Rushing.

I personally think that CPU Passing sliders and USER Interceptions affect play calling so I am wary of adjusting those. I like the challenge I know about robo QB and I agree it can be intimidating but it forces you to make user plays on the ball and position your guys smartly/call plays smartly and thats how I like it. It's almost like a mini-game to see if you can get the CPU QB to have a realistic completion percentage by the way you play D. I will probably put up an easier option that people can work their way up to the full version like I did with USER Rushing.

I use Mark Sanchez and I haven't had trouble with the USER Passing. I use lots of short passes like the Jets do but I have completed a few nice bombs also so I know its possible. They are Jarrods settings with 20 Pass Blocking instead of 0 and as he says you really need to be on point with the left stick and place the ball into the open grass. Sliders are very subjective on individuals play styles so what is good for me may not work for everyone. I use the Jets every game so since I use lots of short passes it plays fine but your mileage may vary.

I don't think it would affect things too badly if you change USER Passing but i'd leave the CPU sliders the way they are for now I found that dulling the CPU Passing made the CPU run the ball far too much and made their running game much more predictable.

USER Pass Defense Reaction and CPU Sliders I recommend leaving them as they are and try to adjust the other areas first.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2012, 04:51 PM   #42
Pro

Bull_Market's Arena

OVR: 8

Youre pretty close, it plays very good. I raised user acc to 10. So far, so good..
Old 09-04-2012, 04:55 PM   #43
MVP

BrianU's Arena

how is the USER rushing, what sort of stats are you putting up? Thats what im looking at next
Old 09-04-2012, 05:18 PM   #44
Pro

Bull_Market's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
how is the USER rushing, what sort of stats are you putting up? Thats what im looking at next
17/76
5/27

Thats Richardson & Ogbayonna last game.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:03 PM   #45
MVP

BrianU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull_Market
17/76
5/27

Thats Richardson & Ogbayonna last game.
I've been changing up the front page sliders alot so was that with All-Pro and:

USER Rushing
Broken Tackles ---------------- 35
Run Blocking ------------------- 0
Fumbles ----------------------- 35

CPU Rush Defense
Rushing Defense Reaction Time -- 100
Block Shedding ----------------- 100
Tackling ------------------------ 60

?

I personally am not a good runner but if you can get those numbers with these sliders I will leave them be and just work on my own skills! Also how many outside runs did you use I find outside runs a bit easier and try to limit my usage.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2012, 06:16 PM   #46
MVP

BrianU's Arena

I appreciate the feedback Bull_Market and I am glad you are finding success with the sliders despite the flaws of CCM. I haven't had the time to play a full game out I will get around to it I have just been so focused on my theorys and testing them.

Feel free to use these as a base and create your own set I learn much from other slider makers and anyone is welcome to borrow my stuff! MarketingWiz has a great set and has gotten good feedback as well if you guys are interested check his out also

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-run-game.html
Old 09-04-2012, 07:28 PM   #47
Pro

Bull_Market's Arena

Quote:
I've been changing up the front page sliders alot so was that with All-Pro and:

USER Rushing
Broken Tackles ---------------- 35
Run Blocking ------------------- 0
Fumbles ----------------------- 35

CPU Rush Defense
Rushing Defense Reaction Time -- 100
Block Shedding ----------------- 100
Tackling ------------------------ 60

?

I personally am not a good runner but if you can get those numbers with these sliders I will leave them be and just work on my own skills! Also how many outside runs did you use I find outside runs a bit easier and try to limit my usage.
Not too many, a couple of power O's to Joe Thomas' side and its pretty good when i run to the opposite side tackle, its blown up instantly.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:32 PM   #48
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
I appreciate the feedback Bull_Market and I am glad you are finding success with the sliders despite the flaws of CCM. I haven't had the time to play a full game out I will get around to it I have just been so focused on my theorys and testing them.

Feel free to use these as a base and create your own set I learn much from other slider makers and anyone is welcome to borrow my stuff! MarketingWiz has a great set and has gotten good feedback as well if you guys are interested check his out also

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-run-game.html

Awwww dat nice... Thanks for the props, pimp.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »