Home

Fumbles Slider

This is a discussion on Fumbles Slider within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2012, 10:59 PM   #17
Rookie

adamgod8's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Fumbles Slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMaster
you welcome and i don't see how i proved him right he said the answer was b which is my team is extremely good at not fumbling. But keep in mind if your human slider is on 100 for fumbling you will fumble left and right so how is that. I can see if you put the slider at 0 then you will not fumble at all
The video you posted says "This slider is how well your team holds onto the ball. Move to the left (towards 0) to cause MORE fumbles.". So 0 is fumblitis.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:00 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Do you even know what you are talking about? The slider clearly states move this to the LEFT to cause MORE fumbles 1=More 100 (right) = less

Quit confusing him The answer to his question is B. if he sets it at 100, his team is extremely good at NOT fumbling.

Please tell me you are trolling
I was thinking about the wrong slider man but he got the message from the video he looked at.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:00 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMaster
dude really comprehension maybe you need to read that again and take a look at the game. He asked if he put the human fumble sliders to 100 what would happen a,b, or c. The sliders work like this to the left to have less fumbles which is a lower number and to the right to have more fumbles which is a higher number such as 100, but I won't argue with you do what you please eventually you'll see and understand.
You have it backwards, the slider clearly explains the lower number equals a higher fumble probability......lower it to see more user fumbles, raise it to see less user fumbles.....SEC was right

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »