Home

Auto-Subs glitch?

This is a discussion on Auto-Subs glitch? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2012, 10:26 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 20
Auto-Subs glitch?

So, I started a CCM online using charter's sliders, and auto-subs. My starting RB has all the carries through 3 games.

Out of grins and chuckles, I started an offline CCM with quan's slider set, including auto-subs. In my game vs the Saints with the Panthers, he had 27 carries. Jonathan Stewart had 9.

I think auto-subs for online CCM may be broke, but they work for offline CCM pretty damn well to be honest.

Maybe it's a figment of my imagination, who knows.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 01:07 PM   #2
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Auto-Subs glitch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
So, I started a CCM online using charter's sliders, and auto-subs. My starting RB has all the carries through 3 games.

Out of grins and chuckles, I started an offline CCM with quan's slider set, including auto-subs. In my game vs the Saints with the Panthers, he had 27 carries. Jonathan Stewart had 9.

I think auto-subs for online CCM may be broke, but they work for offline CCM pretty damn well to be honest.

I think your right. They are not working right in online CCM
Old 09-18-2012, 10:50 PM   #3
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm not sure about the auto sub sliders working but I have just discovered that auto subs for CCM only affect the User. I am not sure if this is the same for offline CCM.
Old 09-19-2012, 12:20 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 32
Nope, they aren't working right in CCM. It seems like the fatigued players just reset themselves without being subbed out

... Oh EA
Old 09-19-2012, 12:41 AM   #5
Banned

So I just came across something interesting. What I mentioned before was occurring with my auto subs for my running back high 90-92. I lowered my auto sub for the RB to 80-82 and the game subbed properly... I dunno
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2012, 10:13 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm

Interesting. I have been testing with the auto subs lately.

What I discovered was that when setting auto subs in "my madden" and saving to your profile and then exiting, they all go back to default when you return ! I know about using the start button to save and my profile was properly loaded when I came back to the auto sub section. This has happened 2 or 3 times : every time I set them and save, they go back to default the next time I check them there. This happens only in the"My Madden" section, not in the on line CCM. This is most likely another bug. Ironically, however, this may be what caused proper subbing for you in your off line experience.

Maybe - and this is just a wild postulation - the default auto subs will work to better achieve proper substitutions than the custom sets we have all used in the past and continue to use today. Perhaps auto subs aren't actually broken, but are now working in a different (lower, and closer to default- as SEC discovered) value range than what we have been accustomed to.

I am going to explore this further.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:31 PM   #7
Just started!

OVR: 0

I lowered my auto sub for the RB to 80-82 and the game subbed properly...
Old 09-19-2012, 10:34 PM   #8
Banned

The game subs properly at default. Really is strange...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »