Home

Old 10-09-2012, 06:39 PM   #1
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
i need help

I'm huge on offline CCM mode, being the coach of course. I love rebuilding a team and taking them as far as I can. With that said I like a challenge but not to the point where the CPU is pure rediculious. I found great all-pro sliders created by "Playmaker". Played 2 games under those sliders and it was a good challenge. After the second game I still wanted to make it harder so i revised them a bit. The things i changed were...

Player QB acc from 10 to 8
Player broken tackles from 10 to 9
CPU QB acc from 10 to 16 (it seems no harder than it was at 10)
CPU pass block from 25 to 28
CPU WR catching from 45 to 49
CPU broken tackles from 10 to 12

Now when I'm on offense its kind of a challenge but I still have a huge rush game and MY runblocking is set at 0. What can I do to slow down my running game a bit? Increase CPU tackling and obviously run reaction( which is already at 95). Im just completely stumped. I figured by me adjusting some of the sliders, the game would be harder. It just seems the CPU CAN'T pass the ball against me and my pass reaction time is set to 5. With these sliders stats are dead on realistic but I keep winning and winning.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »