Home

All-Madden(default)/Patch-3/Realism

This is a discussion on All-Madden(default)/Patch-3/Realism within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2012, 03:58 PM   #25
Banned

D_Fos's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: All-Madden(default)/Patch-3/Realism

If your not sure how to change PBs in offline CCM

You have to turn the second controller on (during a CCM game), go over to the cpu team, choose advanced settings and change the playbook, then back out and put the controller back to the middle (cpu). You can't leave the 2nd controller as human controlled before you start your game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2012, 05:07 PM   #26
Rookie

MadMekz's Arena

OVR: 6

You can do this with one controller if you dont have 2. Just hold the PS button and change your controller to Player 2. Then switch the playbook for CPU then go back to your team and start the game. Assuming you are on PS3.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:28 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 4

a couple more of my observations after playing All-Madden newly:

the CPU defenders catch most of the passes in their vicinity; the human players drop most of the INTs.

the QB accuracy feels a bit off some of the time, but again, playing with a rookie, it's hard to tell if it's mostly ratings, but i don't think so compared with my Custom All-Pro experience.

not sure if i wanna do this yet, but to make it more "even", i'd maybe drop CPU INT to 40 and bump my Human INT to the same or maybe 35.

still debating whether to bump Human Pass Accuracy to 50. perhaps somewhere inbetween like 35 or 40 would take away a lot of the WTF passes but still feel real.

but overall, All-Madden, at least for me and my team, is way more of a challenge and the CPU mixes up pass and run and does well enough on both.

i think the default sliders, while not perfect, are pretty close.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:35 PM   #28
Banned

D_Fos's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsmetalbooze
a couple more of my observations after playing All-Madden newly:

the CPU defenders catch most of the passes in their vicinity; the human players drop most of the INTs.

the QB accuracy feels a bit off some of the time, but again, playing with a rookie, it's hard to tell if it's mostly ratings, but i don't think so compared with my Custom All-Pro experience.

not sure if i wanna do this yet, but to make it more "even", i'd maybe drop CPU INT to 40 and bump my Human INT to the same or maybe 35.

still debating whether to bump Human Pass Accuracy to 50. perhaps somewhere inbetween like 35 or 40 would take away a lot of the WTF passes but still feel real.

but overall, All-Madden, at least for me and my team, is way more of a challenge and the CPU mixes up pass and run and does well enough on both.

i think the default sliders, while not perfect, are pretty close.
I would test out changing 1 area at a time. For ex. I bumped up my QB acc to 50 and now my ints thrown have gone down. I do see the CPU still dropping some of my bad reads too. I on the other hand am still getting INTs(mainly user ints), so I wouldn't want to increase my ints from 25. I hope to get a few more games tonight or tomorrow. I will let you guys know who I played and what PB I assigned for them.

I'm lovin the challenge All-Madden is giving me now. Along w/ the CPU having better play call logic!
Old 10-25-2012, 09:00 PM   #29
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsmetalbooze
Do you use the left stick when you throw? On QBA 25 I regularly complete 60-65% of my passes with C.Palmer a middle of the road qb.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:17 PM   #30
Banned

D_Fos's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdogg097
Do you use the left stick when you throw? On QBA 25 I regularly complete 60-65% of my passes with C.Palmer a middle of the road qb.
I'm guilty of using the left stick. I moved my qb acc back to 50 b/c of how off my throws were while using the left stick. I don't usally throw w/o it.

I've also made some minor changes to
User
Fum: 30
Tak: 30

I was tired of seeing the CPU Hit-Stick the crap out my players on almost every other run and forcing so many fumbles.
Tackling was also a problem area for my team, just a +5 increase for those areas so far.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:22 PM   #31
Banned

D_Fos's Arena

Updates:
So my only change to All-Madden so far has been
User

Qb Acc: 50
Fum: 30
Tak: 30
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2012, 03:26 AM   #32
Banned

D_Fos's Arena

So far I've played the Saints and Rams.
Won both, took a 101yd kickoff return TD in OT! to beat the Saints(RnG) 41-35!
Rams(RunBal) were strong for the 1st half, ended up beating them 35-20. Both games with two generic offensive PBs for the CPU and they excuted both pretty well. The Rams struggled down the stretch, with 6 drops, and 2ints in the 2nd half. S. Jackson ran for over 100yds(yes the CPU can run). Those drops were huge b/c they were mainly on 3rd dwns too! I was like WTF! They can drop passes on All-Madden lol! I don't recall the Saints and D. Brees dropping very many, if any at all. So good to see differing variations to these games.

Now what I'm impressed with so far with the CPU on All-Madden(w/ minor tweaks) and how they are moving the ball on me pretty well, right now I'm 31st in yards allowed, so that kinda gives you an idea that I'm not really slowing teams down enough. I do however have 5 ints and only 1 sack so far in these 2gms. I haven't got to the QB enough, so that may be part of the problem giving up too many yds. I've only thrown 2 ints and have 7tds in the air w/ RG3 and 1 running. He won NFC Offensive player of the week VS. the Rams(398yds 3passing tds, 1 rushing).

So in this small sample size of 2 gms I'm excited to see the CPU keep up yardage wise and when they have a good PB setup for them, with a good team, they can score some pts too.

Next up, Bengals!

Last edited by D_Fos; 10-26-2012 at 03:31 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »