Home

Madden 13 User vs. User Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 13 User vs. User Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-23-2012, 12:26 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Madden 13 User vs. User Sliders

If you're like me, then you typically play Madden with friends. I've noticed certain problems with the default All-Pro Sliders, and I feel like these sliders help to correct them (without putting anything at 0 or 100 because that's just excessive). These sliders don't touch the CPU skill, since those sliders don't matter in User vs. User games. These aren't final, but I like the way that they play for me.

Difficulty: use All-Pro as base
Quarter Length: personal preference (I use 5 min)
Accel Clock: personal preference (I use 20 sec)
Injuries: 30 (I don't like too many injuries)
Game Speed: Normal
Player Min Speed Threshold: 50
Auto Sprint: Off (I prefer to have the choice of when to sprint; I also feel like this leads to some weird animations when the QB is outside the pocket)

User Skill: make sure these are the same for both players

QB Accuracy: 35 (Elite QB's make all the throws, mediocre ones are still playable)
Pass Block: 50
WR Catching: 50 (some bad drops, some occasional morphs; just best to leave as is IMO)

Broken Tackles: 50
Run Blocking: 45
Fumbles: 60 (too many fumbles on default)

Pass Defense Reaction Time: 50
Interceptions: 33 (saw this in another slider set; DB's still make good interceptions, D-lineman less WR-like)
Pass Rushing: 45

Rush Defense Reaction Time: 45
Block Shedding: 45
Tackling: 40 (gets rid of some of those ridiculous/unrealistic huge hits and still leaves room for solid form tackles)

Penalties-I leave all of them at 50 except:
DPI/OPI (100)
KRI/PRI (100)
Intentional Grounding (100)

Special Teams-note: I only use the right stick on field goals (more challenging/realistic IMO)
FG Power: 55 (Kickers short on 50 yarders? cmon)
FG Accuracy: 40 (less for more challenge etc.)
Punt Power: 48
Punt Accuracy: 45
Kickoff Power: 50

Auto Subs-I don't touch them or the fatigue setting because I usually play short games and from what I hear this setting is broken.

Just another note: I also like turning the in-game announcing off because I get really tired of hearing the same thing over and over; I just turn the stadium and on-field sounds all the way up.

Post your thoughts/suggestions and enjoy!

Last edited by bms715; 10-23-2012 at 12:44 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »