Home

Old 11-18-2012, 03:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 8
Auto subs

Has anyone cranked this mystery? Or like most think is it just broken..I know some like KingV2k3 uses a set that works off changing subs in both CCM and at the default home screen..just wondering what anyone else thoughts are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2012, 04:02 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Auto subs

Would like to know this too, mostly for stopping subbing at positions that normally do not due to fatigue.

Best I can do is lower fatigue, which helps the LBs/DBs/OLs/WRs from subbing, but makes getting HBs to sub much more difficult, even with 97/99 settings.

I do what King posted and have those positions above at 1/2, but they still sub out in the Red instead of playing even in the grey like they did in M12.

With the assisted tackles being like they are, it's hard for LBs to rack up tackles so far.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:49 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Auto subs

Ahh...this might be something.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/snapcounts

You can sort by position, week, team. Shows the percentage of snaps the player was out there.

Edit 2: Lots of 80+ percents on the defensive side. Hmm...

Last edited by KBLover; 11-18-2012 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Found better info
Old 11-18-2012, 05:57 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 8
Great site..shocking on some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »