Home

BZitos All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on BZitos All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2013, 10:35 PM   #17
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: BZitos All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyi05
I like to play on Fast, is that ok with these?
I have never played on fast but I don't see why not, give it a shot and post stats
Old 01-02-2013, 01:06 AM   #18
Rookie

MGOBLUE321's Arena

Just Finished a game. I was the Bengals against the Texans. I won 30-10. My offense didn't put up spectacular numbers but my defense played great. Andy Dalton was 18of 34 passing for 233 yards and had 1 passing touchdown and a 22 yard rushing TD. Matt Schaub completed 20 of 29 passes for 229 yards one touchdown and one interception. Green Ellis had 80 yards rushing on 16 attempts. I held Foster in check. He had 47 yards on 21 carries. Also, Brandon Tate had a 51 yard punt return for a touchdown. My defense carried me in this game and was the reason I got the win. I liked how the game played. It was not easy to move the ball, but big plays were possible here and there. I was surprised how difficult it was for Houston to run the ball but I guess I just played a good game on D. I'm gonna play with these again and will post my results. So far, I'm really enjoying the sliders. The game feels like real football. Thanks for the set.
Old 01-02-2013, 12:24 PM   #19
MVP

BrianM207's Arena

OVR: 3

Trying these today(with some slight adjustments to fit my style) but a quick question...I never thought to ask, just assumed....if I wanna see more injuries than normal I'd put the injury setting higher correct??? It might sound stupid, but they way this game plays, who the hell knows. Thanks
Old 01-02-2013, 03:29 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

definitely going to try these out liking the authenticity of the stats, been looking to play more sim sliders seem the way to go.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:14 PM   #21
MVP

BZito75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianM207
Trying these today(with some slight adjustments to fit my style) but a quick question...I never thought to ask, just assumed....if I wanna see more injuries than normal I'd put the injury setting higher correct??? It might sound stupid, but they way this game plays, who the hell knows. Thanks
Yes you can just up the injury slider, honestly speaking, anything over 35 is an injury fest

Quote:
Originally Posted by brett808
definitely going to try these out liking the authenticity of the stats, been looking to play more sim sliders seem the way to go.
If you are a sim player, these will fit your style
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2013, 05:18 PM   #22
MVP

BZito75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGOBLUE321
Just Finished a game. I was the Bengals against the Texans. I won 30-10. My offense didn't put up spectacular numbers but my defense played great. Andy Dalton was 18of 34 passing for 233 yards and had 1 passing touchdown and a 22 yard rushing TD. Matt Schaub completed 20 of 29 passes for 229 yards one touchdown and one interception. Green Ellis had 80 yards rushing on 16 attempts. I held Foster in check. He had 47 yards on 21 carries. Also, Brandon Tate had a 51 yard punt return for a touchdown. My defense carried me in this game and was the reason I got the win. I liked how the game played. It was not easy to move the ball, but big plays were possible here and there. I was surprised how difficult it was for Houston to run the ball but I guess I just played a good game on D. I'm gonna play with these again and will post my results. So far, I'm really enjoying the sliders. The game feels like real football. Thanks for the set.
Happy you like them, I've never used these in play now, only in Ccm. One thing I've noticed which some people forget is with broken tackles. When a running back has the ball broken tackles come into play immediately, and when a receiver gets the ball then his broken tackles come into play. I would say if the CPU run game seems a bit sparse for you, you can up the break tackle by one or two, just be prepared for wrs to play a little too superhuman.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:26 PM   #23
Rookie

MGOBLUE321's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZito75
Happy you like them, I've never used these in play now, only in Ccm. One thing I've noticed which some people forget is with broken tackles. When a running back has the ball broken tackles come into play immediately, and when a receiver gets the ball then his broken tackles come into play. I would say if the CPU run game seems a bit sparse for you, you can up the break tackle by one or two, just be prepared for wrs to play a little too superhuman.
Yeah this was just a play now game. I want to find the right sliders for me before starting a franchise. I'm going to play another game with these tonight and see what happens. I will post some stats. I'm thinking if I should be a bad team against a good team or have an evenly matched game.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:02 PM   #24
Rookie

MGOBLUE321's Arena

Just finished my second game with this set. I was the Eagles against the Packers. I won 37-10. The Packers could not move the ball and I could. Vick completed 28 of 44 for 350 yards and 2 passing touchdowns and 1 interception. He also had a 20 yard rushing touchdown. Bryce Brown rushed for 68 yards on 15 carries. Aaron Rodgers completed 19 of 30 passes for 254 yards, 1 td and he threw 1 interception. Alex Green rushed for 24 yards On 13 carries. I was really surprised that I won and that I won by so many points. The Packers had a very difficult time getting things going on offense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »