Home

Can Sliders Fix Special Teams Sim Stats?

This is a discussion on Can Sliders Fix Special Teams Sim Stats? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2012, 12:57 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 1
Can Sliders Fix Special Teams Sim Stats?

I have a feeling sliders have no impact on sim stats but does anyone know if that is the case for sure?

39 blocked field goals, 181 blocked punts, 67 kickoff return td's, and 57 punt return td's in a season is beyond ridiculous.

The Giants punter had 15 punts blocked in a single season. The all-time leader for a career had 14 punts blocked.

On a side note, out of principle I will never eat chocolate coated Jelly Beans or wear a turtle beach headset. f'ing annoying pop-ups.

Last edited by tdogg097; 12-10-2012 at 01:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2012, 01:20 AM   #2
Rookie

wech's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Can Sliders Fix Special Teams Sim Stats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdogg097
On a side note, out of principle I will never eat chocolate coated Jelly Beans or wear a turtle beach headset. f'ing annoying pop-ups.
Damn that was funny as hell (to me anyway).
Old 12-12-2012, 04:54 PM   #3
Rookie

R0ver's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdogg097
I have a feeling sliders have no impact on sim stats but does anyone know if that is the case for sure?

39 blocked field goals, 181 blocked punts, 67 kickoff return td's, and 57 punt return td's in a season is beyond ridiculous.

The Giants punter had 15 punts blocked in a single season. The all-time leader for a career had 14 punts blocked.

I take it that this is in your CCM? I'm no slider guru but I think the distorted stats are impacted by sliders, penalty sliders, to be precise. Can you post them?
Old 12-12-2012, 10:58 PM   #4
Rookie

dcmantommy72's Arena

Sliders have a direct influence on all stats. One of the worst parts about this game is having to look up a slider set online just to get realistic games and stats.

Ive been using blue ninjas and have gotten pretty good results after a full season.. always on the lookout to try other sets.
Old 12-13-2012, 02:49 PM   #5
Pro

I have tried many of the slider sets on this board and for my skills and house rules I get the best results from playing default all-madden sliders. The only thing I changed is Threshold (100), Fatigue (60), and all penalties at 55 except grounding (50) and roughing passer (54).

I get pretty realistic stats in everything except special teams. What specific sliders would lower the number of block kicks and return td's?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »