Home

Million dollar coach mode question

This is a discussion on Million dollar coach mode question within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2013, 03:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Million dollar coach mode question

I know non-coach moders are sick of seeing these threads but I will add to your annoyance anyway. I see at least five or six solid sets of sliders on this site, but I'm a coach moder and can't figure out whether to use the players sliders or the AI's sliders. Can anyone offer insight as to which is best? I like to use an equal set for both my team and the AI's, but I noticed the players sliders are so much lower on a lot of these sets.

Some games feel like the computer is over powered with AI sliders and some games feel like they're completely helpless with the human sliders. Thanks for any info
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2013, 06:01 PM   #2
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Million dollar coach mode question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigey75
I know non-coach moders are sick of seeing these threads but I will add to your annoyance anyway. I see at least five or six solid sets of sliders on this site, but I'm a coach moder and can't figure out whether to use the players sliders or the AI's sliders. Can anyone offer insight as to which is best? I like to use an equal set for both my team and the AI's, but I noticed the players sliders are so much lower on a lot of these sets.

Some games feel like the computer is over powered with AI sliders and some games feel like they're completely helpless with the human sliders. Thanks for any info
Coachmode players need love too. Check out my sliders. They are not made for difficulty. Iwanted to see the true ratings expressed by each player. I do have coachmode on and I let the cpu run a play or two to see if I'm missing something.

Long story short, try out my set. Make no changes. If you feel the cpu is doing bad things at qb for you, slide the passing sliders for qb and wr to match cpu. Thats it. Good luck!
Old 01-29-2013, 06:11 PM   #3
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

I don't do much coach mode stuff but, My sliders are equal if you want to give them a try in coach mode.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:32 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigey75
I like to use an equal set for both my team and the AI's, but I noticed the players sliders are so much lower on a lot of these sets.
I would use the CPU side for both considering the CPU is playing both sides?

Trying that no matter who's sliders you pick and going from there might be best.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:45 PM   #5
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
If you use mine you might want to raise pass rush to 5 for both sides for coach mode
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2013, 09:44 AM   #6
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Good to see some love for the coach mode guys
Old 01-30-2013, 10:18 PM   #7
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

i had a game using wordtobigbirds sliders for coach mode. I used the slider settings for both cpu only . BILLS 19- JETS 3. Bils FITZ 18-26-207-1TD-1INT, Jackson 38-149, Spiller 1-7, Receiving Johnson 5-81-1TD, Smith 4-44, Chandler 3-29, Jones 1-30 , Bills D 2SACKS 3INT. JETS Sanchez 15-36-188-3INT, Greene 11-14, Receiving Keller 7-105, Holmes 5-58, Greene 2-16, Jets D 4SACKS 1INT.. Total Plays 121.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:32 PM   #8
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
i had a game using wordtobigbirds sliders for coach mode. I used the slider settings for both cpu only . BILLS 19- JETS 3. Bils FITZ 18-26-207-1TD-1INT, Jackson 38-149, Spiller 1-7, Receiving Johnson 5-81-1TD, Smith 4-44, Chandler 3-29, Jones 1-30 , Bills D 2SACKS 3INT. JETS Sanchez 15-36-188-3INT, Greene 11-14, Receiving Keller 7-105, Holmes 5-58, Greene 2-16, Jets D 4SACKS 1INT.. Total Plays 121.
Nice! Try keeping the human and cpu sliders the same and see what comes out. When you put the human defense sliders to CPU level it messes with the CPU offensive AI and ability. That's why greene only got 14 yards on 11 carries. Just put hum accuracy to 5 and hum catch to 95. If you try it out let me know

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »