Home

mjhyankees' "simplest slider set in the world"

This is a discussion on mjhyankees' "simplest slider set in the world" within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2013, 01:03 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
mjhyankees' "simplest slider set in the world"

Ok...I've got some work to do here but I've played 10 games so far as the Browns vs Dolphins....the only issue I see is that the run blocking is too good for the cpu (and the break tackle cannot be adjusted..t.here's no slider for it...and the backs are breaking way too many tackles imo) and the cpu QB is too accurate. I've tried the following:

1. Set to All madden (I'm playing owner in connected careers)
2. Set user tackling to 50
3. I set cpu run block to 35, still too good. Then to 25, a bit weak so I'm trying 30.
4. After having Ryan Tannelhil complete 75% of his passes or more against me in 10 straight games I'm lowering the cpu pass acc to 30 but I'll have to play around with it. Everything else, amazingly seems ok to me.

I don't have a penalty slider set yet.....there are too few penalties all together but I'm getting a nice variety.

I'm leaving everything else on default.
12 min. Quarters
normal speed.
MOre to come.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2013, 01:35 AM   #2
MVP

Re: mjhyankees' "simplest slider set in the world"

Ok so far so good...I beat the Dolphins as the Browns 14-3. Tannehill threw 2 picks but completed 65% of his passes for 206 yards. So that slider seems ok. I didn't throw any (cautious) but the Dolphins couldn't run at all so, it's back to 35 for the slider set

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Old 08-29-2013, 05:56 PM   #3
MVP

Re: mjhyankees' "simplest slider set in the world"

Ok.....at 30 QB acc and 30 runblock (both for cpu) the Ravens beat me 24-17. They only averaged 3.6 ypc which isn't awful but I'm bumping the run block to 35 (I'm thinking 35-40) will get me in the 4 ypc range, the NFL average. Flacco hit 62% of his passes but threw 3 picks so up to 35 on the pass acc..again I think 35-40 will be my happy space. Everything else is seeming ok. The Browns, with Campbell at QB, Weeden injured, are playing like, well the Browns.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »