Home

Tamburo22's Equal Based Sliders

This is a discussion on Tamburo22's Equal Based Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2013, 11:06 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Tamburo22's Equal Based Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamburo22
The settings are supposed to help differentiate between players. Try with a different qb and you should notice the difference.
i get that part but why is this QB who's not Stafford killing me with accuracy? lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2013, 11:22 PM   #42
Rookie

ruttentud's Arena

OVR: 0

You'll see QBs have good and bad games. Is he on a hot streak? That could do it.
If you can get pressure on the QB that will help a lot, especially on younger QBs with low awareness and crappy traits. They'll get really scared and either take the sack or throw an awful pass.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:33 PM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruttentud
You'll see QBs have good and bad games. Is he on a hot streak? That could do it.
If you can get pressure on the QB that will help a lot, especially on younger QBs with low awareness and crappy traits. They'll get really scared and either take the sack or throw an awful pass.
he's on neither slow nor hot streak. and he has passed for 414 yards on 33 of 48 passing. 3 TDs and 0 INTs. while i can't pass for crap with 181 yards on 17 of 37 passing with 0 TDs with 1 INT. This is why I don't do all madden.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:38 PM   #44
Rookie

my defense seems slow to react. now over 400 yards passing!! WITH guess pass play going on. This is uncalled for.
Old 09-18-2013, 04:09 AM   #45
Rookie

tamburo22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by theBeast32
my defense seems slow to react. now over 400 yards passing!! WITH guess pass play going on. This is uncalled for.
If you're having trouble stopping the pass, you can raise pass coverage. Maybe raise it to 25 at first and work from there. Most people on these forums say it's reversed so lower pass coverage=tighter coverage but I don't agree with that...I had it at 25 originally and when I dropped it to zero I noticed a HUGE difference in coverage, which is why I raised Pass Reaction to 50. Hope this helps.

Last edited by tamburo22; 09-18-2013 at 10:34 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2013, 01:09 PM   #46
Rookie

Why is DPI/OPI so low? I haven't played a game yet, but I remember in the past raising them to 99 and still not seeing any calls. Is it fixed?
Old 09-18-2013, 02:13 PM   #47
Rookie

tamburo22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Eats a Cracker
Why is DPI/OPI so low? I haven't played a game yet, but I remember in the past raising them to 99 and still not seeing any calls. Is it fixed?
It's not fixed. You'll see it called very randomly regardless of the setting. Having it lower makes players (offense and defense) more aggressive on pass plays. You'll see them go up and fight for the ball. For example, last game against the falcons roddy white went up between two of my defenders on a deep throw and came down with the ball! To me, that's much more realistic
Old 09-18-2013, 08:55 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamburo22
It's not fixed. You'll see it called very randomly regardless of the setting. Having it lower makes players (offense and defense) more aggressive on pass plays. You'll see them go up and fight for the ball. For example, last game against the falcons roddy white went up between two of my defenders on a deep throw and came down with the ball! To me, that's much more realistic
Oh, that's great info. Does that apply to the college game as well?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »