Home

Auto-Sub question??

This is a discussion on Auto-Sub question?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2013, 01:01 PM   #9
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Auto-Sub question??

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongemeier
Are you playing online or offline CFM? I've tried to get them to work in online CFM, but I just can't!! So any pointers would be highly appreciated
Hey K:

I'm offline, but:

Read the instructions in Armour & Swords slider thread...

They seen to work better for the CPU opponent then the USER, but they do (kinda) work-ish?

Old 09-24-2013, 02:22 PM   #10
Rookie

wech's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongemeier
Set the auto-subs and save your profile! When they reset just load your profile outside of CFM and the auto-subs will go back to where you want them!

Auto-subs is saved with your profile!
I dont need to go re-set my auto-subs in my CCM each time, right? I mean they're already at the default 50/50 since they were re-set the first time. Is this right? Because after my last CCM game, i saved it and went to the main screen outside my CCM. I checked my auto subs there and they were where I wanted them. I went back into my CCM, went to the auto-subs (to reset them to default) but they were already at the default 50/50. Is that because they were reset the first time and dont need reset again (or each time I go into my CCM)?

I am confused about the exact steps from the start. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.
Old 09-24-2013, 04:51 PM   #11
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

@wech:

1) Set Auto Sub values in the main menu OUTSIDE CCM / Save Profile

2) Load CCM / Go to Coach Options / Auto Subs and hit Triangle (PS3) to "reset to default" / hit pause to "accept and continue"

3) NEVER back out of CCM into the Main Menu or your custom settings will reset to default values / ALWAYS save CCM manually and then quit game or shut off system from within CCM

The actual setting used in game are slaved from the settings OUTSIDE CCM...it's a workaround for a glitch, ergo the daffy amount of shiz that goes into this...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2013, 06:31 PM   #12
Rookie

wech's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
@wech:

1) Set Auto Sub values in the main menu OUTSIDE CCM / Save Profile

2) Load CCM / Go to Coach Options / Auto Subs and hit Triangle (PS3) to "reset to default" / hit pause to "accept and continue"

3) NEVER back out of CCM into the Main Menu or your custom settings will reset to default values / ALWAYS save CCM manually and then quit game or shut off system from within CCM

The actual setting used in game are slaved from the settings OUTSIDE CCM...it's a workaround for a glitch, ergo the daffy amount of shiz that goes into this...

Thanks. Appreciate it.

Only question is should you only have to do this one time only? Because I have tried what you said above, exactly as you stated, only to see that, when I get to the auto-subs screen in my CCM so that I can reset them to default, they already show 50/50. If they already show 50/50, is there any reason to keep going back in and resetting them to default each time I go into my CCM?

Just FYI- I've been playing a CCM so I am not at the starting point--I am 12 games in. In other words, is what you stated above something that has to be done at the beginning, when you start your CCM or can this be done anytime during your CCM?
Forgive me for the questions, but I just cant get this to work.
Old 09-24-2013, 09:21 PM   #13
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wech
Thanks. Appreciate it.

Only question is should you only have to do this one time only? Because I have tried what you said above, exactly as you stated, only to see that, when I get to the auto-subs screen in my CCM so that I can reset them to default, they already show 50/50. If they already show 50/50, is there any reason to keep going back in and resetting them to default each time I go into my CCM?

Just FYI- I've been playing a CCM so I am not at the starting point--I am 12 games in. In other words, is what you stated above something that has to be done at the beginning, when you start your CCM or can this be done anytime during your CCM?
Forgive me for the questions, but I just cant get this to work.

1) You're welcome!

2) If they're already set in CCM to 50/50 there's no reason I'm aware of to reset them as long as the ones outside are set to the "actual" values and the ones inside are "default" its should work...it does for me...not as well as it used to in earlier iterations, but as well as it does his year...if THAT makes sense...

3) You should be able to adjust whenever you want...fire up the game / Coach Options / Auto Subs / Set Values / Save / Go into CCM / make sure it's 50/50 there and BOOM...should be good to go...
Old 09-24-2013, 09:34 PM   #14
Rookie

wech's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
1) You're welcome!

2) If they're already set in CCM to 50/50 there's no reason I'm aware of to reset them as long as the ones outside are set to the "actual" values and the ones inside are "default" its should work...it does for me...not as well as it used to in earlier iterations, but as well as it does his year...if THAT makes sense...

3) You should be able to adjust whenever you want...fire up the game / Coach Options / Auto Subs / Set Values / Save / Go into CCM / make sure it's 50/50 there and BOOM...should be good to go...
Sounds great! Thank you so much for taking the time to help me. What a crazy game Madden is...as usual.
Old 09-24-2013, 09:43 PM   #15
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wech
Sounds great! Thank you so much for taking the time to help me. What a crazy game Madden is...as usual.
Just don't back out of CCM into the Main Menu or you'll have to start all over again after the ones you adjusted outside CCM reset to the default 60/80 or whatever that default is..

Yeah, they can't really provide a manual for something that they still must think actually works "as intended"...

So:

Viva OS!

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »