Home

M25 To go All-Pro, All-Madden, or Custom?

This is a discussion on M25 To go All-Pro, All-Madden, or Custom? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2013, 02:03 PM   #73
Rookie

RG3MVP's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M25 To go All-Pro, All-Madden, or Custom?

Lower player Ints: (-2) 18, should see some more PDs and less Ints caught by user.
Increased CPU Ints 27
Also tightened up Pass reaction and pass cvg on both user & CPU.

Player
PassRT: 55
Passcvg: 55
Tack: 60

CPU
PassRt: 60
Passcvg: 60
Tack: 60

Also b/c of more incomplete passes, more clock stoppages.

Lower Acc Clk: 14

Still not seeing enough penalties.
false starts and holding calls. So I will increase those areas, also increase clipping
I Dont want to go any higher on roughing the passer(54) b/c that just leads to too many chances for the offense.

Once I get the penalties just right, these should be good to go.

Updated on OP now!!

Last edited by RG3MVP; 10-18-2013 at 04:06 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 02:36 PM   #74
Just started!

Thank you for these sliders! I normally have just browsed here as a guest for years but felt like following up on how I used your sliders. I used sword & armor, charters and jarodd21 black set and all were great sliders but I really like how the All-Pro games play out and had to switch from full games to offensive coordinator role in order to still spend time with family and rip through some seasons.

I have adapted your sliders into my play-style which is play offense and sim defensive and special teams. I've had to do some tweaking for it to play out right, such as the time, CPU settings and house rules.. but I think I have it pretty close to playing some really good games in that style of play (Like NCAA OFF Coordinator).

Some things I'm noticing on the offensive side with your sliders is that injuries seem to plague my running back as I have had 2 starting backs out for 4-6 weeks. I'm wondering if this is more due to high fatigue? Also, in my over-time game, I had a lot of my starting players out and my RB's were playing wide out. I'm thinking of lowering fatigue down some but what have you seen? I'm not a heavy turbo player.

My QB accuracy is a bit tricky still with Geno Smith's (45% avg through 6 games) errant throws at times. When I say errant though, what I mean is I target the left seem on a slant and it goes to the right seem where my other receiver makes the catch. So there is something I need to tweak? I noticed my motion sensor is still have 50, does that need to be turned OFF? I try to plant when I get the chance and have pretty good stick skills for throwing but not sure what needs to be tweaked or to leave it alone.

Rushing, I did end up getting 1 sweep that broke for a TD, but it was great blocking and the animations were awesome during it. Most of the time, there is really good containment and I have to earn the outside runs. Power runners seem to perform better for me then speed rushers in this set which I like because it feels more satisfying and I don't have as many huge breakaways. I'm averaging just a hair over 4 ypc's with Goodson and Ivory. Both are not elite backs though, so I'm wondering if that's still high?

Receiving, the animations are looking good. I thought there wasn't going to be any interceptions then BOOM (as madden says) I had 2 of them back to back at the worst possible time (1 for a pick-6) which sent my game against the Saints into OT. It seems like the WR's drop quite a few passes though, which is also contributing to Geno's poor completion %.

Thanks for the all the hard work RG3MVP and I was hoping to see an All-Pro good all-pro set, just wanted to share how I play and if you get a chance, any feedback that could help would be great!
Old 10-19-2013, 03:17 PM   #75
Rookie

RG3MVP's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by akua29
Thank you for these sliders! I normally have just browsed here as a guest for years but felt like following up on how I used your sliders. I used sword & armor, charters and jarodd21 black set and all were great sliders but I really like how the All-Pro games play out and had to switch from full games to offensive coordinator role in order to still spend time with family and rip through some seasons.

I have adapted your sliders into my play-style which is play offense and sim defensive and special teams. I've had to do some tweaking for it to play out right, such as the time, CPU settings and house rules.. but I think I have it pretty close to playing some really good games in that style of play (Like NCAA OFF Coordinator).

Some things I'm noticing on the offensive side with your sliders is that injuries seem to plague my running back as I have had 2 starting backs out for 4-6 weeks. I'm wondering if this is more due to high fatigue? Also, in my over-time game, I had a lot of my starting players out and my RB's were playing wide out. I'm thinking of lowering fatigue down some but what have you seen? I'm not a heavy turbo player.

My QB accuracy is a bit tricky still with Geno Smith's (45% avg through 6 games) errant throws at times. When I say errant though, what I mean is I target the left seem on a slant and it goes to the right seem where my other receiver makes the catch. So there is something I need to tweak? I noticed my motion sensor is still have 50, does that need to be turned OFF? I try to plant when I get the chance and have pretty good stick skills for throwing but not sure what needs to be tweaked or to leave it alone.

Rushing, I did end up getting 1 sweep that broke for a TD, but it was great blocking and the animations were awesome during it. Most of the time, there is really good containment and I have to earn the outside runs. Power runners seem to perform better for me then speed rushers in this set which I like because it feels more satisfying and I don't have as many huge breakaways. I'm averaging just a hair over 4 ypc's with Goodson and Ivory. Both are not elite backs though, so I'm wondering if that's still high?

Receiving, the animations are looking good. I thought there wasn't going to be any interceptions then BOOM (as madden says) I had 2 of them back to back at the worst possible time (1 for a pick-6) which sent my game against the Saints into OT. It seems like the WR's drop quite a few passes though, which is also contributing to Geno's poor completion %.

Thanks for the all the hard work RG3MVP and I was hoping to see an All-Pro good all-pro set, just wanted to share how I play and if you get a chance, any feedback that could help would be great!
Thanks for the feedback. I was beginning to wonder.
I would turn the motion sensor off: 0(my preference)
You could raise qba to 6-12 range and help Geno's %
Also raise WRC: 30-45 range.
I have games were I Dont drop any passes and others were I have 3-4 drops. Nothing really ridiculous.
Hope this helps.
Oh yeah fatigue can go down some or lower mins to 14 or acc clk for less plays per gm.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2013, 04:10 PM   #76
Banned

These are awesome man! I was about to give up, but i thought id give it one more shot. I just had a game with a final score of 20 17 which i lost and only had one offensive touchdown in, which is unheard of for me on these other sets.

I actually lost to your redskins, Pierre Garcon went up and snatched at 50 yard bomb in double coverage that put them in field goal position.

Thanks man!
Old 10-19-2013, 05:02 PM   #77
Rookie

RG3MVP's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gk11
These are awesome man! I was about to give up, but i thought id give it one more shot. I just had a game with a final score of 20 17 which i lost and only had one offensive touchdown in, which is unheard of for me on these other sets.

I actually lost to your redskins, Pierre Garcon went up and snatched at 50 yard bomb in double coverage that put them in field goal position.

Thanks man!
No prob man! Glad these are working out for you. RG3 to PG lol. I want others to enjoy these like I am lol.
Old 10-19-2013, 05:22 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 4

With the Fast setting, are you not getting that RB "stuck in the mud" glitch? It seems, if I have the speed setting on anything but Normal, I get this on pitches, sweeps, etc.
Old 10-19-2013, 06:07 PM   #79
Just started!

I switched to normal speed and the sliders work great.

Thanks for the input RG3MVP, I tried qb acc 8 and wr 30. Played 1 game so far and it felt better. I had a couple overthrows which looked good and 3 to 4 wr drops on some big plays that made a difference. I lowered fatigue to 55 and still had a torn acl on another RB. Im tempted to just turn off injuries but like the realism, are you running into the same thing?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Old 10-19-2013, 06:23 PM   #80
Rookie

RG3MVP's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by akua29
I switched to normal speed and the sliders work great.

Thanks for the input RG3MVP, I tried qb acc 8 and wr 30. Played 1 game so far and it felt better. I had a couple overthrows which looked good and 3 to 4 wr drops on some big plays that made a difference. I lowered fatigue to 55 and still had a torn acl on another RB. Im tempted to just turn off injuries but like the realism, are you running into the same thing?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
What's your injury slider on? I'm OK with injury @ 20 for the higher fatigue (75)
Im in week 5 and only one major injury to my WR P. Garcon, out 4 weeks.
So nothing like what I was seeing with the higher injury setting.

Glad to hear it works well on normal game speed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »