Home

All-Pro w/ a few tweaks= NO "Slideritis"

This is a discussion on All-Pro w/ a few tweaks= NO "Slideritis" within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2013, 01:34 PM   #57
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: All-Pro w/ a few tweaks= NO "Slideritis"

I believe 45 fatigue. I'll double check tonight.
I had 54 total plays and Rams had 62. It was perfect.

I do wish it had penalties, but at this point, I'm just happy with what I got!!!

Question on the reimporting. Reimport subs too, of just sliders?
Old 11-21-2013, 01:42 PM   #58
Rookie

RG3MVP's Arena

Lightbulb Re: All-Pro w/ a few tweaks= NO "Slideritis"

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
I believe 45 fatigue. I'll double check tonight.
I had 54 total plays and Rams had 62. It was perfect.

I do wish it had penalties, but at this point, I'm just happy with what I got!!!

Question on the reimporting. Reimport subs too, of just sliders?
Well bro! You got me thinking,
If Fatigue keeps improving defense, just by lowering it! We could potentially move Holding and Clipping back up to 50+, start seeing some calls!
Only reason I had holding and clipping so low was to slow down the Oline and rushing games.

I will test some older penalty sliders I had, I was seeing 6-8 penalties per gm w/ those

OH MAN! I hope this 40 or lower fatigue keeps helping the Defenses! I can finally get Penalties adjusted, Just for penalties
Old 11-21-2013, 01:46 PM   #59
Rookie

RG3MVP's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
RG3---I just posted this (see below) in the other thread. But I believe I'm doing something similar to what you are going back to. Or at least testing. This really worked for me. Using the penalty sliders from the other thread and everything else at All-Pro default, I had a great game. Only one game I know but things seemed much more fluid. Better flow to the game and a lot more fun to me.

I'm not a great Madden player. All-Pro default is too easy for me but All-Madden default is tough. I played a game (one game) where I set everything to All-Pro default. Only thing that wasn't default was my penalty settings. I used the penalty settings from this thread (see below). Much to my surprise, I had a blast! The game was more difficult than AP default but reasonable. I was able to move the ball and the flow of the game seemed a bit more open but challenging. The CPU defense seemed to play tougher than default AP with default penalties.

I'm a bit surprised but would like to thank you for disclosing your penalty settings. This set-up seems to work for me. Is it crazy to think this is possible? Just adjusting penalties can have that big of an effect?
I agree, I am also seeing much improved D w/ lower fatigue slider, so I'm thinking we can finally adjust penalties for more penalties!

-------------------------------
Quote:
Kudos RG on the fatigue!!!!! Had mine at 57. Lowered to 45, NOTICEABLY different. Thanks
I changed my mind, I'm so impressed w/ the D on 45 I'm going w/ 25 Fatigue for my next game w/ my favorite Penalty slider set!
Edit: Currently Testing these Penalties(they produced 6-8 penalties per gm) and 25 Fatigue!
I'm still on 50 threshold seeing some awesome D! And I can escape the pocket every so often now w/ RG3!!

Penalty Sliders
FS: 100
Hold: 55
FM: 55
DPI: 55
OPI: 55
KR/PRint: 60
Clipping: 55
IG: 50
RTP: 55
RTK: 65
------------------
Will post latest game w/ these changes asap.
If you guys could give me your assisted tackles stats and your exact sliders used. If you change 1 penalty slider or any other slider.
Thanks so much! These are better than ever

note:
be sure a double check all your game options, sliders, autosubs, etc. ALL in the Main Menu, before loading up your CCM. After doing that and they all are set. Load your CCM and import your sliders. Seems to stick everytime now. I just make sure I import before every 1st game, after powering my system on and/or changing them in Main Menu game to game.

Last edited by RG3MVP; 11-21-2013 at 02:15 PM.
Old 11-21-2013, 05:33 PM   #60
MVP

forme95's Arena

I just realized I'm playing on all madden........ Crap

I wonder if that's why I have high qb acc and no one punts

Last edited by forme95; 11-21-2013 at 05:35 PM.
Old 11-21-2013, 06:47 PM   #61
Rookie

wech's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG3MVP
I agree, I am also seeing much improved D w/ lower fatigue slider, so I'm thinking we can finally adjust penalties for more penalties!

-------------------------------

I changed my mind, I'm so impressed w/ the D on 45 I'm going w/ 25 Fatigue for my next game w/ my favorite Penalty slider set!
Edit: Currently Testing these Penalties(they produced 6-8 penalties per gm) and 25 Fatigue!
I'm still on 50 threshold seeing some awesome D! And I can escape the pocket every so often now w/ RG3!!

Penalty Sliders
FS: 100
Hold: 55
FM: 55
DPI: 55
OPI: 55
KR/PRint: 60
Clipping: 55
IG: 50
RTP: 55
RTK: 65
------------------
Will post latest game w/ these changes asap.
If you guys could give me your assisted tackles stats and your exact sliders used. If you change 1 penalty slider or any other slider.
Thanks so much! These are better than ever

note:
be sure a double check all your game options, sliders, autosubs, etc. ALL in the Main Menu, before loading up your CCM. After doing that and they all are set. Load your CCM and import your sliders. Seems to stick everytime now. I just make sure I import before every 1st game, after powering my system on and/or changing them in Main Menu game to game.
So much for not having slideritis lol!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2013, 06:55 PM   #62
Rookie

RG3MVP's Arena

I'm glad I tested the higher Holding, Clipping, and False Start. It shows that those penalties are increasing Pancakes in a rapid pace lol.
I wouldn't have slideritis if this wasn't the case lol, Thanks EA/Tiburon!
I had about 25 pancakes w/ those penalty adjustments lol.

So now, I'm going back down w/ my Holding, Clipping, and False Start.

FS: 75
Hold: 5
Clip: 10

Why EA made Penalty Slider change gameplay globally is beyond me

Good find but it took me testing penalties both ways to compare and contrast just how strong they are.
Old 11-21-2013, 06:59 PM   #63
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wech
So much for not having slideritis lol!
If they made this damn game realistic out of the box, we wouldn't really need the damn sliders lol.
Personally, i feel mo matter what you do with the sliders, ccm makes the game unfailable. Weeden throws like Brady, and the cpu throws like Weeden lol. Every running back runs like Peterson. I just don't get it.
I have great play now games. Good preseason games, then BAM, as soon as I start the regular season, everything is catchable, and no one cam tackle. Really getting frustrating.
Old 11-21-2013, 07:10 PM   #64
Rookie

wech's Arena

Quote:
If they made this damn game realistic out of the box, we wouldn't really need the damn sliders lol.
Personally, i feel mo matter what you do with the sliders, ccm makes the game unfailable. Weeden throws like Brady, and the cpu throws like Weeden lol. Every running back runs like Peterson. I just don't get it.
I have great play now games. Good preseason games, then BAM, as soon as I start the regular season, everything is catchable, and no one cam tackle. Really getting frustrating.
Yeah thats for sure lol. Game should play close to sim or right at sim level straight out of the box. I would challenge any rocket scientist to TRY and figure these sliders out lol. They'd go away with a headache for sure!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »