Home

I'm in slider hell!

This is a discussion on I'm in slider hell! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2014, 08:57 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: I'm in slider hell!

use rondos rosters.....and try them. like i said if you use a good team vs a good team it will be a tossup. try playing them with rondos rosters or rysum for ps3, and using jags vs seattle you as the jags
Old 05-06-2014, 08:58 PM   #10
MVP

and also, you will struggle as a mediocre team, if you are a good team chances are you are gonna blow the other team out.
Old 05-07-2014, 12:03 AM   #11
Pro

I swear by default All Pro sliders on fast speed. Other slider sets are just too vastly different from one another. All Pro has players playing to their ratings and it gives a good pass rush which is almost non-existent on other slider sets or All Madden. I just gave it a shot one day and haven't switched back since. I've played 4 or 5 games on this setting and lost 2 of them. The user running game is still a little over powered but I haven't seen a slider set that truly addresses that issue, anyway. One problem I have is that there are like no penalties and I don't want to mess with the penalty slider because I've heard that it affects other things. But the gameplay overall is great. Give it a try.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2014, 12:12 AM   #12
MVP

nml11287's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawntown
Thanks, I'm about to try them out. They are very similar to Ncrmnd's sliders that just gave me an arcade-game first quarter (see above) but the turnovers look like they might be lower. That's a start. TX again.
Make sure to read the OP and give them at least 5 games.

Load your sliders before every game and make sure that the difficulty is on All Madden and not custom.

Also if you use Rondo's rosters and the auto subs in the op, it helps take away the arcadey feel. I prefer to play with the accel clock at 14 just because of my style and pace.
Old 05-07-2014, 01:20 AM   #13
MVP

make sure to cover the ball or you will fumble every time!!
Old 05-07-2014, 06:14 AM   #14
Rookie

shawntown's Arena

OVR: 1

When I ran the 2nd game, the results were much better. Still had 8 TO's and 3 serious injuries, but aside from that very good. I'm just gonna turn down the INJ and INT sliders.

I'd love to try the new rosters, but I'm in year 3 of my cfm. Gonna download them tho, and try them on my next franchise. Is rysum roster in the fan dlc?
Old 05-07-2014, 12:56 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawntown
When I ran the 2nd game, the results were much better. Still had 8 TO's and 3 serious injuries, but aside from that very good. I'm just gonna turn down the INJ and INT sliders.

I'd love to try the new rosters, but I'm in year 3 of my cfm. Gonna download them tho, and try them on my next franchise. Is rysum roster in the fan dlc?
i wouldnt lower the int, you cant just go into a 50 int rating and expect to throw anyway you want. read the defense and make good reads i put human qb acc at 5 cuz at 4 you have to precision pass. lower inj to 35 is as low as i would go cuz the cpu gets banged up so its only fair that we do too cuz injuries happen all the time.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »