Home

Tamburo22's All-Pro Sliders

This is a discussion on Tamburo22's All-Pro Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2014, 10:45 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Tamburo22's All-Pro Sliders

run game for user non existent. help?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2014, 11:23 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 4

Having a great time with these sliders. At first I used Roadman's, but after the patch they didn't work for me anymore. I am playing a CFM as a Run Support SS for the Colts, making 5-15 tackles a game (I love the variation), getting 3-7 sacks from my LB's and DL, which is quite high but not disturbingly so. The best part is, opposing QB's are very realistic in my experience. Bortles had a terrible game, Locker had an okay, not great game and average/good QB's (Manning/Foles) are having good to great games, depending on my own play. Just as you would expect.

The problem I'm having with is my own offense. When simming until I'm on the field myself Andrew Luck's stats are as you would expect: completing 60-70% of his passes and having between 0-2 interceptions. He's just not able to throw touchdowns. I'm now in week 6 and he's thrown 1 touchdown on the season, so I'm consistently losing, because the offense is unable to score points. Does anybody have an idea on how to fix this? Do I need to adjust human slider settings or CPU (because it's simulated)? And how would I go about doing that without messing with the CPU offense, which is right where I want it to be.
Old 10-16-2014, 11:31 PM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamburo22
I'm late to the party as I just recently picked up M15. I must say that I'm really impressed with how the game plays on All-Pro. I've made a few tweaks to the default settings, and these are just a base but I wanted to put something up for others to try. As I play more games, I may adjust a few things. Let me know what you think.

Gameplay

Skill Level: All-Pro All-Madden
Qtr length: 15 minutes
Acc Clock: 20 seconds
Inj: 45
Fat: 50
Game Speed: Slow Normal
Threshold: 0 50

Penalties

Offside: 70
False Start: 65
Holding: 75 65
Facemask: 55
DPI: 65 80
OPI: 65 80
KP Int: 45
Clipping: 55
Int. Grd: 35
RTP: 40
RTK: 55

Sliders (CPU and Human are the same)

QBA: 5
PBlk: 45
WR Ctch: 50

RBlk: 30
Fum: 45

Reac Time: 40
Int: 30
PCov: 45

Tack: 45

FG Pow:60
FG Acc: 50
P Pow: 50
P Acc: 65
KO Pow: 60
what auto subs are you using?
Old 10-17-2014, 03:29 PM   #44
Rookie

tamburo22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by theBeast32
what auto subs are you using?
Haven't messed around with auto subs yet. Actually haven't been able to play much since the patch dropped. Gonna try to play some this weekend and tweak sliders if they need
Old 10-17-2014, 05:08 PM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamburo22
Haven't messed around with auto subs yet. Actually haven't been able to play much since the patch dropped. Gonna try to play some this weekend and tweak sliders if they need
ok cool. the patch seems to play a little different. I used yours on Madden 25 and they played great. hoping these play the same. so far, All Madden just hasn't been for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2014, 01:40 AM   #46
Rookie

why on all madden is cpu blocking so much better than user? playing the jags and gerhart is 10 car for 73 yards while murray is 9 for 12 yards

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »