Home

default all madden

This is a discussion on default all madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2014, 08:16 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
default all madden

Anyone play straight up default all madden anymore?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2014, 08:41 AM   #2
Banned

Manning2Harrison's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: default all madden

NO N0000000000000000
Old 09-02-2014, 09:11 AM   #3
MVP

JG80's Arena

Why would you when you have great slider makers here???

Sent from Nawlins.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:53 AM   #4
Rookie

xxkidvxx's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidgames
Anyone play straight up default all madden anymore?
The all madden this year is alot better and harder this year, but in no way emulates true Sim football. Why we here can get a better Sim experience with sliders than the damn developers can is beyond me. Or maybe madden isn't a football Sim out the box.......idk
Old 09-08-2014, 02:10 AM   #5
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxkidvxx
The all madden this year is alot better and harder this year, but in no way emulates true Sim football. Why we here can get a better Sim experience with sliders than the damn developers can is beyond me. Or maybe madden isn't a football Sim out the box.......idk
Yeah I have never understood how the devs cant get a simulation game out of the box right with this game. NBA2k is basically the same way, it takes slider work to get the game to play right. Only MLBTS can you play with default sliders and get a true simulation of the sport it portrays, I will say baseball is probably the easiest sport to get right in a video game tho, although 2k never could get it figured out when they made a baseball game,lol.

I will say this, Football is probably the hardest sport to get right on a video game for game makers, so I will give EA that. I think they actually did put forth a better effort this year on this game than they have in a long time. It got so bad I quit buying it every year after 10 I think, and only have bought it once since then up until this year. So far I have been enjoying the game, but do hope they put out a patch for the old gen consoles to fix the sim stats issues, fix penalties so we see more PI calls, as well as a few other things that need done, but over all its been fun to play imo.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2014, 02:13 AM   #6
Rookie

NoFlyZoneAzCards's Arena

Hell no way to hard for me. Got blown out by the niners at half 48-7 lol
Old 09-08-2014, 10:10 AM   #7
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH

fix penalties so we see more PI calls, as well as a few other things that need done, but over all its been fun to play imo.
I don't think there will be a patch for PI calls. There was a interview last fall with a few of the EA developers and they said if PI isn't added for 15, look for it in 16.

PI has been missing since forever in Madden.
Old 09-08-2014, 03:21 PM   #8
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I don't think there will be a patch for PI calls. There was a interview last fall with a few of the EA developers and they said if PI isn't added for 15, look for it in 16.

PI has been missing since forever in Madden.
Well thats kind of crappy of them, but not surprised its how EA is. Like you said its been a issue since forever in the game, so why they cant or wont fix it is beyond me.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »