Home

Request: Sliders for more aggressive CPU passing All pro or All Madden

This is a discussion on Request: Sliders for more aggressive CPU passing All pro or All Madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2014, 06:52 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 15
Request: Sliders for more aggressive CPU passing All pro or All Madden

Pretty simple. I'm tired of the cpu only dinking and dunking to slot receivers and tight ends. Is there anything that can make them push the ball down field more?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2014, 12:22 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Request: Sliders for more aggressive CPU passing All pro or All Madden

lower your coverage sliders.
Old 09-13-2014, 02:22 PM   #3
Rookie

tamburo22's Arena

OVR: 3

^^^^^

I agree, also has depends on QB pressure. Just played a game against falcons and Julio jones burned me deep a few times because Ryan had all day to throw.
Old 09-13-2014, 04:29 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tril
lower your coverage sliders.
When i do this i seem to just get eaten up all day by slant routes. Well actually i get eaten by slant routs period... Still il give it a try
Old 09-13-2014, 06:59 PM   #5
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeq14
When i do this i seem to just get eaten up all day by slant routes. Well actually i get eaten by slant routs period... Still il give it a try
Feeq, try using the coverage sliders as well. I use inside and underneath a lot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2014, 07:14 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 1

it's a tough balancing act. right now, i'm being burnt threw the air a lot because they give up on the run so quickly after i stuff them. but then, half way through the game, their receivers stop catching the ball as well. stamina?
Old 09-18-2014, 05:54 PM   #7
Pro

Trick13's Arena

OVR: 0

Last year there was some pretty obvious things within the game on the penalty slider side that impacted the gameplay (lowering OPI = more aggressive WRs) but this year I am having a heck of a time finding what really impacts what - the one exception being punt catch interference - raising that seems to make the defenders swarm to the football.

There are other things I still don't get within Madden - like how a DB faster than the man he is covering and with 96 MCV is still getting toasted on crossing routes - I mean yes, that is one way to attack man coverage, but should the ratings of the players not matter???
Seems to me if the defender is ratings superior (physically and in technique) he should be winning those battles, thoughts???
Old 09-19-2014, 10:56 AM   #8
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajra21
it's a tough balancing act. right now, i'm being burnt threw the air a lot because they give up on the run so quickly after i stuff them. but then, half way through the game, their receivers stop catching the ball as well. stamina?

I have notice receivers dropping passes more so late in games too. I do have stamina bump up with auto subs dropped pretty low for the positions that tend to play most of the game, so maybe thats the issue I have stamina dropping to quick.

I just cant seem to find the right balance for getting the backup RB carries for the teams.

I though i was close, but after reading this post I think I know why I see the CPU WR's dropping passes late in games. At 1st I just thought it was because of playing poor QB's, cause I had played against the Jets and Arizona with Stanton at QB.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »