Home

Madden 25 All-Pro realism idea

This is a discussion on Madden 25 All-Pro realism idea within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2014, 04:49 PM   #41
Rookie

diamok's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 25 All-Pro realism idea

Sorry for so many replies back to back and all. I'm wasn't doing anything yesterday or toady so I'm playing. :-)

Anyway, one thing I have noticed during these many game I have played now, regardless of what type of pass I throw, out, in, middle, screen, deep, short, medium or any other, they are all the same, on target. The only way I throw off target is if I am scrambling and throwing on the run. Which seems off, as Manuel has a higher throw on run (80), then he does short or deep (75 and 72), but those, as I said above, are always on target.

For me, playing a career, where part of the point is to improve your player and become better and better, this sort of kills that. As it is, I have no need for the XP he gains, no need to up any of his throwing skills, as he throws like Manning already.

I have already lower QB Accuracy to 40 with no sign of change. Of note, the old set of sliders I was using, QB Accuracy was at 5. Now granted, those were for All Madden, not All Pro.

I am still adjusting/tweaking for my liking and for the mode I am playing, but I really don't want to change many of the Skill sliders. Though, knowing what each penalty slider effects will help me figure it all out.

Take care,

Last edited by diamok; 09-30-2014 at 04:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2014, 05:12 PM   #42
Pro

sms024's Arena

Offsides- affects d-line agressivesness
False start - affects O-line aggressiveness
Holding- how long the line holds blocks; lower rated linemen get more calls
Facemask- affects violence of hits
DPI- I believe this affects swat/int attempts
OPI- I feel like this affects the receiver's tendency to focus on catching or breaking the tackle in traffic
KR/PR interference- believed to dictate reaction to the ball
Clipping- affects down field blocking
It Grounding- QB patience in the pocket
RTP- affects pass rush aggression/pursuit
RTK- affect universal pursuit

These are what I know from information I've read on this site and personal testing. How reliable is it? Not sure but its what we have.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:14 PM   #43
Rookie

diamok's Arena

Ahh very cool, thanks for this.

Take care,
Old 09-30-2014, 07:22 PM   #44
Rookie

diamok's Arena

Just to add this real quick.

I was thinking auto subs were not being saved for player mode, I am all but positive now that they are not. As a player, you cannot adjust them in the CFM, but I thought by adjusting them outside of the CFM and then saving them, they would carry over, this does not seem to be the case.

The game seems to default to a 60 out 80 in setting.

Based on this, I will need to adjust the Fatigue Slider to get backups in the game more realistically.

I am also thinking I may be getting to far away from your original idea for this set of sliders, so I will be working on a Player Mode only set from here on.

Take care,

Last edited by diamok; 09-30-2014 at 07:26 PM.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:29 PM   #45
Pro

sms024's Arena

Good luck man I hope you get it there
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2014, 08:08 PM   #46
Rookie

diamok's Arena

Same to you, this set looks really good for coach mode, you'll get it nailed down soon.

Take care,
Old 10-01-2014, 10:25 AM   #47
Pro

kcsam's Arena

OVR: 1

I haven't tried these again yet for coach mode since the other day when Brady threw for nearly 500 yards and 83%. Was up until nearly midnight watching the A's game last night, so didn't get a chance to play. Hopefully I can get some in today or tomorrow.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:03 PM   #48
Pro

sms024's Arena

I haven't played much lately either. Have an anatomy test this week but I'll try to squeeze one in

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »