Home

Madden 15 "Power of 3" Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 15 "Power of 3" Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2014, 08:43 PM   #9
Rookie

Z3R0x13x's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 15 "Power of 3" Sliders

That sounds good! Everyone will have a different experience so feel free to adjust what you need slightly. Thank you for trying them out please post stats or just some highlights of what you like or dislike! all opinions welcome. I just played my year 4 franchise against the 9-1 49ers I am 8-2 packers I won 28-24 Rodgers was 24-34 315 and 2 tds no picks. Kaepernic was 12-21 with 188 yards. He had a 78 yard td right before half time to give them the lead. I was only able to get 69 yards rushing but I scored a late td with 2:30 left in the game to take the lead and on 4th and 9 Monte ball on which is on 49ers now went up for a catch and I stripped the ball to secure the win! Monte Ball had 120 yards rushing on 22 carries but the 49ers were 2nd in the league in rushing yards so I expected that. I was sacked 4 times and sacked them 3 times. My newly drafted 84 overall TE had 11 catches for 110 yards and a td. Overall it was a great game against 2 top teams in the NFL on year 2017.
Old 10-05-2014, 08:44 PM   #10
Rookie

Z3R0x13x's Arena

Yes this set first came together on madden 25 it should work great for that as well. Please try it out and give me some feedback. Play 2 full games and let me know how it goes!
Old 10-06-2014, 12:49 AM   #11
Pro

Do you find that the ont grounding at 13 makes the Qb's throw the ball away when they should ? I have a sliders set I'm working on and rhat is my focus as i have most everything working how i want. I'm judt trying to get the Qb's to throw it away a few more times, would lower sacks a little and drop completion percentage to about perfect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2014, 12:16 PM   #12
Rookie

Z3R0x13x's Arena

Int Grounding changes a lot. I do believe it effects how quick he makes a decision and does make him throw the all away. with these siders get around 60% completion for both sides on average. If you don't put pressure on the cpu qb he will be very good though as a b would be in real life.
Old 10-06-2014, 12:24 PM   #13
Rookie

Z3R0x13x's Arena

If anyone else has any questions about why I choose certain numbers for each slider please ask. I plan on explaining each decision very soon so stay tuned and try these out if you want a realistic challenge!
Old 10-06-2014, 06:02 PM   #14
Pro

kcsam's Arena

OVR: 1

You had said that these should also work for M25. I just completed a game and here are my observations:

#1. Auto-subs don't work. MJD was out towards the end of the 2nd quarter and didn't return. McFadden was out later in the 3rd to not return as well.

#2. There were a lot of RTP penalties. 4 in total.

#3. Too many "big" hits.

#4. I think with the fatigue set so high it causes too many injuries. I saw 7 in total.

I liked the passing game and pass defense overall. I may keep the QB ACC for both HUM and CPU and work on developing my own since I play coach mode.

Why do you have the holding penalty set so low? I think the CPU Tackle slider may be a bit too high. I think that is what contributed to the "big" hits.
Old 10-07-2014, 12:05 PM   #15
Rookie

Z3R0x13x's Arena

Holding penalty effects how long players hold their blocks. user running was still way to easy with run block at 3 so if you lower the holding and adjust the cpu run block up it makes the computer better at running the ball and the user less. the tackle is high for cpu because it makes defenders take better angles at user players. most of the time I own the cpu because they take bad angles and I either juke them out or just run around them. people experience roughing the passer more because they tend to always dive after the qb every play. also people complain about there not being enough penalties so don't pay attention to what penalties are being called but the total penalties at the end of the game. nfl average has around 10 penalties per team, some games are less than that but it seems you had a very realistic game. do you use protect ball when running or hit stick up? These weren't made for coach mode either these were made for talented madden players who want a realistic challenge. thank you for trying them out and maybe madden 15 has some difference from 25 but my 25 were very close to these
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2014, 12:13 PM   #16
Pro

I am working on a set of my own and i dropped my int grounding to 13 as you have and it made a world of difference, no more qb standing waiting for the sack. Though with the quick decisions i have to adjust some of the coverage sliders, also ivr set my false start and holding to 68 and offside to 65 to give the d line a lil jump. Was happy with the penalties. Saw 8 in one game and they came at realistic times.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »