Home

CPU Interceptions

This is a discussion on CPU Interceptions within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2015, 03:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
CPU Interceptions

I've been working on some All-Madden sliders for 360 that are very close - the only issue is EVERY CPU QB will throw at least 1 pick, normally 2. INT slider is at 0.

The worry of course is if I decrease coverage or reaction I'll go back to robo QB.

I know the main isssue with picks is the CPU bullet passes deep balls. Has anyone found a way to tone done CPU picks?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2015, 05:11 PM   #2
MVP

Re: CPU Interceptions

As you stated, user int at 0 is the first step.

What I do to alleviate the it's caused by cpu bullet pass glitch is to switch and manually swat.

Only other options are to determine what passes the cpu throws interceptions on most of the time and how they are throwing them.

Are they mostly errant throws right to your defender, or is it your defender playing great coverage and cutting the pass off, or is it mostly on the cpu deep ball glitch.

Each one has a different way of handling. Errant throws for ints = qb accuracy, cutting in front of wr for picks = coverage sliders.
Old 11-17-2015, 10:02 PM   #3
Rookie

I'd say its about 50/50 deep ball glitch/good coverage. I've dropped my reaction time a bit and it seems to have helped a little without overpowering the CPU QB.

What sliders do you adjust for that? I'll try the manual swat, too.

Its been insanely difficult too to get the CPU around 110 rushing and 250 passing (NFL averages). I'm close to 2 turnovers (NFL average is 2 fumbles - 1 lost, and 1 pick) and almost 2 sacks per game. Human stats are right around the NFL average too (higher when Palmer wasn't injured).

Like I said in the OP, really close. So difficult to make both sides put up average stats and still have competetive games.
Old 11-17-2015, 10:27 PM   #4
MVP

Yes I've been tinkering for a while now as well. Biggest issue is moving a slider too much can cause a complete breakdown in certain areas. So you have to tinker 1 slider point at a time in fear of breaking the game lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »