Home

Sully's Madden 16 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Sully's Madden 16 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2016, 03:50 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Sully's Madden 16 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
I like the looks of your set and your right mine and yours a very similar.... auto subs????????????????????? I gave up on those a long time ago, are you referring to "play now"? I never found a way to get them to work in CFM so I am stuck using fatigue. I kinda don't mind using fatigue because my back up O line gets in the game and they are not as good as my starters so it helps slow the Hum run game a smidge. I went back to Hum Acc @ 3, on 4 I was not missing that many throws. My QB has all 90's on his throwing ratings.... I'm going to have to find a cut off number with QB's ratings where 3 and 4 play similar if my QB is some where in the 80's for throwing then maybe I'll bump it back to 4. I truly believe 3.5 would be the sweet spot. With your set so similar to mine you must run over the Cpu like crazy, am I right?
I was mostly. Made some changes. And now it's tough. I'm using Dallas so I'm looking to average 4.5-5.5 YPC to be real for me. And I don't know, lower than 20 QBA and Romo misses about every throw and he's very very accurate. I tried other QBs to see and the worse the accuracy of the QB the worse it got. Romo was throwing 50% about and my backups not even 35%
Old 01-30-2016, 04:01 PM   #34
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyyPace
I was mostly. Made some changes. And now it's tough. I'm using Dallas so I'm looking to average 4.5-5.5 YPC to be real for me. And I don't know, lower than 20 QBA and Romo misses about every throw and he's very very accurate. I tried other QBs to see and the worse the accuracy of the QB the worse it got. Romo was throwing 50% about and my backups not even 35%
50 to 55 % completion is what I am looking for on a regular basis, just played a game on 3 and my QB went 17 of 20 and the game before that he was 20 of 35 it's literally game to game with some good and others bad. What changes did you make geared towards Hum run game? Were you referencing auto subs for "play now" or CFM? I have been toying around with CPU catch @47 and CPU run block @33 so far they look rather promising.
Old 01-30-2016, 04:25 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
50 to 55 % completion is what I am looking for on a regular basis, just played a game on 3 and my QB went 17 of 20 and the game before that he was 20 of 35 it's literally game to game with some good and others bad. What changes did you make geared towards Hum run game? Were you referencing auto subs for "play now" or CFM? I have been toying around with CPU catch @47 and CPU run block @33 so far they look rather promising.
Tony Romo is a career 65% completion passer. He ever rarely, if he ever did, has a game where he passes around 50%. If you are looking for a pass completion percentage of 50, then you are saying you want to be below the league average. Even really crappy quarterbacks throw above 50%.

As far as auto subs, the setting I have isn't perfect, but it does the trick. And with the setting I have with auto subs, it works well with the sliders I have.

And to make the human run game harder, I adjusted some of the penalty sliders . Now I have to have human run blocking at 10. But I'm still fiddling with it. I'm actually pretty close to a great all-around game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2016, 04:28 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
I'll share with you what I have in a little bit. I have to run out to the store and crap.
Old 01-30-2016, 04:41 PM   #37
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

Quote:
Tony Romo is a career 65% completion passer. He ever rarely, if he ever did, has a game where he passes around 50%. If you are looking for a pass completion percentage of 50, then you are saying you want to be below the league average. Even really crappy quarterbacks throw above 50%.

As far as auto subs, the setting I have isn't perfect, but it does the trick. And with the setting I have with auto subs, it works well with the sliders I have.

And to make the human run game harder, I adjusted some of the penalty sliders . Now I have to have human run blocking at 10. But I'm still fiddling with it. I'm actually pretty close to a great all-around game
I know what your saying but in Maddens when I throw above 60% I usually win by 3 TD's and it's not that much fun, I sacrifice some "realism" but I want good tight games that keep me interested. I see you have holding @ 61.... that's the next step I have in mind to help slow the Hum run game. Let me know how 61 works because I am running out of ideas, I'm concerned about raising holding to much because I don't want to loose the Hum pass rush..... it's so bad already. I am EXTREMELY interested in your run game set up now that you have had to move run block up to 10, please share them when you can.

Last edited by greed8819; 01-30-2016 at 04:48 PM.
Old 01-30-2016, 05:27 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
I know what your saying but in Maddens when I throw above 60% I usually win by 3 TD's and it's not that much fun, I sacrifice some "realism" but I want good tight games that keep me interested. I see you have holding @ 61.... that's the next step I have in mind to help slow the Hum run game. Let me know how 61 works because I am running out of ideas, I'm concerned about raising holding to much because I don't want to loose the Hum pass rush..... it's so bad already. I am EXTREMELY interested in your run game set up now that you have had to move run block up to 10, please share them when you can.
Try these. I just readjusted them. See what needs some work. See if we agree.

Offside - 76
False Start - 54
Holding - 61
Facemask - 58
DPI - 50
OPI - 50
KR/PR Int. - 50
Clipping - 35
Int. Grounding - 70
RTP/RTK - 0

HUM/CPU

QBA - 20/43
PB - 0/0
WRC - 32/47
RB - 10/31
FUM - 43/49
RT - 4/100
INT - 0/48
PC - 100/100
TACK - 50/50
Old 01-30-2016, 05:40 PM   #39
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

Quote:

Try these. I just readjusted them. See what needs some work. See if we agree.

Offside - 76
False Start - 54
Holding - 61
Facemask - 58
DPI - 50
OPI - 50
KR/PR Int. - 50
Clipping - 35
Int. Grounding - 70
RTP/RTK - 0

HUM/CPU

QBA - 20/43
PB - 0/0
WRC - 32/47
RB - 10/31
FUM - 43/49
RT - 4/100
INT - 0/48
PC - 100/100
TACK - 50/50
Will do in a bit, I'm going to keep my setup as it is but try holding @ 61 and see what that does. Ill let ya know thanks
Old 01-30-2016, 05:41 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Will do in a bit, I'm going to keep my setup as it is but try holding @ 61 and see what that does. Ill let ya know thanks
Holding at 61 with what you have other things at, may not work. I do not know

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »