Home

Sm27's "REAL NFL" ALL PRO SLIDERS

This is a discussion on Sm27's "REAL NFL" ALL PRO SLIDERS within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2004, 08:06 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Sm27's "REAL NFL" ALL PRO SLIDERS

SM, I'm truly impressed with your updated veteran sliders. I NEVER taught I'd get this much enjoyment playing on all pro. I just played an awesome game between the Redskins and Panthers. The next game I play, I'll give you some game stats. I'm sold with using these for my franchise. Peace!
Old 10-21-2004, 08:09 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 1

Sm27,
I've been following the thread at MM, but I can't seem to post there.
I noticed some guys have a problem with OB ACC at 5. I was also skeptical at first, but now I really like it. It does require different touch on different passes, and throwing on the move is a much more challenging proposition, as it should be.
Also, I think HUM CTH on 8 is fine even for us non-User Catchers. I don't have specific numbers yet, but it seems like the drops that do occur are mostly from the guys who should drop some. It really spotlights the difference between who's a go-to guy and who isn't. Just adds to the stategizing and realism.

Andy
Old 10-21-2004, 08:59 PM   #59
Rookie

Sm27's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahop_23
Sm27,
I've been following the thread at MM, but I can't seem to post there.
I noticed some guys have a problem with OB ACC at 5. I was also skeptical at first, but now I really like it. It does require different touch on different passes, and throwing on the move is a much more challenging proposition, as it should be.
Also, I think HUM CTH on 8 is fine even for us non-User Catchers. I don't have specific numbers yet, but it seems like the drops that do occur are mostly from the guys who should drop some. It really spotlights the difference between who's a go-to guy and who isn't. Just adds to the stategizing and realism.

Andy
Dude!
I totally agree with you. Ratings carry A HUGE Importance. I keep seeing guy's talking about the Pancake thing and what it really is is a Ratings thing. Madden still has some hidden "emotional Ratings", meaning a Guy like Larry Allen will just PUMMEL D linemen into creating Pancakes.
I don't have these sliders finished yet, The Veteran set that is posted is Really a set that Highlights different areas of the AI based on the individual users playing style. From the Feedback I have been getting off of that set, I can get a true cross section of what different playing styles are looking for, and create the Three different DRAFTEE-VETERAN-PRO BOWLER sets that will be released this weekend.
It sounds to me like you and I sort of "Play the Same way", and that is why you are digging what is Posted.
Thanks,
Sm27
Old 10-21-2004, 09:42 PM   #60
Rookie

Sm27's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wj3783
SM, I'm truly impressed with your updated veteran sliders. I NEVER taught I'd get this much enjoyment playing on all pro. I just played an awesome game between the Redskins and Panthers. The next game I play, I'll give you some game stats. I'm sold with using these for my franchise. Peace!
WOW cool,
Although I really appreciate what you are saying you should know that the Final Versions for all of the Various Slider Sets will be posted on sunday....
Old 10-21-2004, 09:53 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just had to mention a cool thing. I was playing against the Panthers and they converted a 3rd and 8 when they surprised me with a S. Davis draw play. It was great and totally ticked me off
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2004, 10:37 PM   #62
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm27
WOW cool,
Although I really appreciate what you are saying you should know that the Final Versions for all of the Various Slider Sets will be posted on sunday....
Can't wait. Thanks for your hard work!
Old 10-22-2004, 02:32 AM   #63
Rookie

Sm27's Arena

HEY GUYS

Check your damn PM's!!!!!
Old 10-22-2004, 08:59 AM   #64
Rookie

Re: HEY GUYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm27
Check your damn PM's!!!!!
What is PM?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »