Home

What Do U play on?

This is a discussion on What Do U play on? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What Do U play on?
Rookie 2 2.94%
Starter 4 5.88%
All-Star 39 57.35%
All-Madden 19 27.94%
Keep changing 4 5.88%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-30-2004, 09:31 PM   #9
Glory, Glory, Man United!

AtXj's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: What Do U play on?

If you dont feel your skills are all that great I would recommend All-pro, but if you would like a challenge that is more realistic I would suggest All-Madden. For me All-pro is a joke and way too easy and my ideal type of gameplay is as realistic as possible. On top of that the computer calls a much better game on All-madden, and if you want realism with close to NFL stats your gonna want to use sliders. I would suggest Sm27's, Jay Jacksons or Wj3782's. Thats my 2 cents...
Old 10-31-2004, 08:40 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

[quote=AtXj]If you dont feel your skills are all that great I would recommend All-pro, but if you would like a challenge that is more realistic I would suggest All-Madden.

[quote]

Well that was my point, All-madden isn't realistic. I seriously doubt that Warrick Dunn running over everyone, spinning off ppl and running 74 yards for a TD on my defense is realistic nor is my guys fumbling and having unrealistic #'s of penalties anytime I have a positive play realistic. That's just cheating for the CPU IMO, but if you consider that to be fun and a challenge then I guess you should play on All-madden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtXj
For me All-pro is a joke and way too easy
I agree default All-pro is a joke and way too easy. That's why I said you need to adjust the sliders in the cpus favor.

[quote=AtXj]my ideal type of gameplay is as realistic as possible. [quote]

Once again I say, All-madden is horridly unrealistic, it simply inflates the cpus players to god-like levels and makes your team incompotent. Then if you do happen to get a decent play the cpu will rob you of it with a BS penalty or a fumble or other such nonsense. But if you're a sado-masochist I guess this would be the leve to play on heh.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 10-31-2004, 08:40 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

[quote=AtXj]If you dont feel your skills are all that great I would recommend All-pro, but if you would like a challenge that is more realistic I would suggest All-Madden.

[quote]

Well that was my point, All-madden isn't realistic. I seriously doubt that Warrick Dunn running over everyone, spinning off ppl and running 74 yards for a TD on my defense is realistic nor is my guys fumbling and having unrealistic #'s of penalties anytime I have a positive play realistic. That's just cheating for the CPU IMO, but if you consider that to be fun and a challenge then I guess you should play on All-madden.

[quote=AtXj]
For me All-pro is a joke and way too easy[quote]

I agree default All-pro is a joke and way too easy. That's why I said you need to adjust the sliders in the cpus favor.

[quote=AtXj]my ideal type of gameplay is as realistic as possible. [quote]

Once again I say, All-madden is horridly unrealistic, it simply inflates the cpus players to god-like levels and makes your team incompotent. Then if you do happen to get a decent play the cpu will rob you of it with a BS penalty or a fumble or other such nonsense. But if you're a sado-masochist I guess this would be the leve to play on heh.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2004, 08:41 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
If you dont feel your skills are all that great I would recommend All-pro, but if you would like a challenge that is more realistic I would suggest All-Madden.

Quote:
For me All-pro is a joke and way too easy

Quote:
my ideal type of gameplay is as realistic as possible.

Old 11-03-2004, 06:49 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 11

i dunno how u guys can play on all-pro and lose games

i play on all-madden with the vikings in my 5th year so there stocked and i don't lose a game

i not only play all-madden but i have bumped up the sliders cause i was beating the comp
Old 11-11-2004, 12:44 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

I thought all-pro would be too easy also but i've been using Sm27's sliders and they are off da chain you should try them

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »