Home

Madden PC question

This is a discussion on Madden PC question within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2004, 07:08 PM   #1
Th* m*n...

Slymm's Arena

OVR: 22
Madden PC question

I have this computer... http://www.emachines.com/products/pr...Machines_T2862
I was wondering if it was ok to run Madden 05 on it or just to go with the Xbox version. I was also wondering if someone made draft classes for PC users too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2004, 07:13 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: Madden PC question

Madden 2005 will run on it, but if you want to play it with lot's of eye candy then you'll need to get the Xbox version. just my .02 cents
Old 12-26-2004, 08:19 PM   #3
Th* m*n...

Slymm's Arena

OVR: 22

What do u mean by the eye candy? I was also wondering if anyone knew a good controller I could get with it for a good price. The PC version is on sale for 9.99 and if I can get both of those for less than 29.99 for the xbox version I will.
Old 12-28-2004, 07:21 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by slymm21
What do u mean by the eye candy? I was also wondering if anyone knew a good controller I could get with it for a good price. The PC version is on sale for 9.99 and if I can get both of those for less than 29.99 for the xbox version I will.

Whatever controller you get, make sure you have an analog stick and also a total of four L/R trigger buttons. Playing the game without those features would be ill-advised.

The best controller you can get would be the Logitech Rumblepad 2. It looks exactly like the Playstation 2 controller, and it vibrates. If you want to go cheaper, there's another Logitech gamepad that also looks exactly like the PS2 controller, without the vibration. I think you could get it for $19.99 or something.

Madden would detect either one of those gamepads, and automatically default to a button config that matches the Playstation control scheme.
Old 12-29-2004, 10:40 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Dont buy that computer. Why>? It doesnt have an AGP port to upgrade the video card. The standard video card on that machine SUCKS. The PC version with a good video card is the best "eye-candy" version of them all.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »