Home

ALL Ea Games for Next Gen HDTV Only!

This is a discussion on ALL Ea Games for Next Gen HDTV Only! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2005, 11:21 PM   #73
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: ALL Ea Games for Next Gen HDTV Only!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braylon
Hilarious. You call ME young, and you go on a juvenile, profanity-laced tirade...

Grow up. And get a job.
Funny someone posting from a University telling someone to get a job...
Old 01-22-2005, 11:22 PM   #74
MVP

OVR: 9

Do you know that I dont have a job...oh thats right, because I cant afford something I must be homeless, how silly of me to forget that. I have a job pal, its called going to college to make a man of myself and have a damn good career in a couple of years, protecting the public. So sorry that I can afford something and just feel like bitching about how dumb it is that I am forced to get one on a message board. Maybe I will go out right now and buy one with all the money I have.

I have grown up, its just that I can only take so much of people like you that think you know everything that is going on in the world.

It is you that is telling ME what I can afford, like you are my next door neighbor or something.

It is you who thinks that I want to drop down and buy some stopgap piece of crap for my computer when we are talking about console gaming.

Do not assume.

Last edited by BigTim; 01-22-2005 at 11:24 PM.
Old 01-22-2005, 11:22 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoSparty
No, everyone can't. That's their point.
Well, then they can't play next-gen EA games. Meaning they can't play football. Too bad.

Most PC owners can't play Far Cry either. My video card isn't powerful enough, and I am not going to pay $400 for a new one. But I don't want game companies to dumb games down just because I don't want to pony up the jack to have a decent system. And if you don't want to pony up for a halfway decent TV, then you have no right to complain that you can't play the games.

And if you can't afford $350 for an HDTV, then either have your internet disconnected and save that money (which will be more than $350 by the time the new systems come out), or quit whining.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2005, 11:23 PM   #76
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietcool72
Another posts example of how this great site's forums have slowly degraded into what can only be described as "Operation Sega Forums."

AKA "Crying In Their Beer Sega Fan Forums."

Last time I looked, this was the Madden NFL Football forum section, but I see that the ESPN fanboys keep pouring over.
Relax..
Old 01-22-2005, 11:23 PM   #77
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolbubbaice
I'm unemployed & still had enough cash to buy one.. They aren't that expensive dude..
Ding ding ding!

I have a 27" Samsung HDTV that I bought when I was unemployed. They aren't expensive.
Old 01-22-2005, 11:24 PM   #78
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTim
No, i cant *******. I am saving up to own the system, how does that automatically make you believe i can afford the TV also? I cant afford what I'm saving for now dip****, hence the term SAVE. You just doubled my price on the assumption I can afford anything I want. God I love you young people...telling me what I can afford and to get over myself. You are a dip****, you ****faced ******* ****head.

You just dont get it, I do not want to play my CONSOLE on my computer. I enjoy sitting on my couch with my 27" TV.
We get the point. No need to call people names. One and only warning.
Old 01-22-2005, 11:28 PM   #79
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braylon
Ding ding ding!

I have a 27" Samsung HDTV that I bought when I was unemployed. They aren't expensive.

Becase we are all so good at assumptions here, I would just like to congratulate you on spending our tax dollars(where your unemployment money came from) wisely.

/prognostication
Old 01-22-2005, 11:29 PM   #80
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTim
Becase we are all so good at assumptions here, I would just like to congratulate you on spending our tax dollars(where your unemployment money came from) wisely.

/prognostication
Not to mention, who wants to play on a 27" TV..

Now , I have a HiDef big screen TV, but I can understand why people wouldn't want to shell out money for a HDTV that's only 27", nor would they want to be limited to playing on such a small TV.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »