Home

Anyone else getting......

This is a discussion on Anyone else getting...... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2005, 09:11 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Anyone else getting......

You know, while we're all giddy about the next Madden (albeit with dred lurking in the recesses of our mind given EA's track record), I can appreciate Jmood helping us to keep it real. I do hope they deliver with the next Madden. Yet, we all know they don't really have to. The game has always had major flaws with no apparent reason. While I still look forward to the release, I think Jmood does us good by helping us put it all in perspective.

Jmood, go on and help keep it real.
Old 03-16-2005, 09:13 PM   #18
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneBlitz
You know, while we're all giddy about the next Madden (albeit with dred lurking in the recesses of our mind given EA's track record), I can appreciate Jmood helping us to keep it real. I do hope they deliver with the next Madden. Yet, we all know they don't really have to. The game has always had major flaws with no apparent reason. While I still look forward to the release, I think Jmood does us good by helping us put it all in perspective.

Jmood, go on and help keep it real.
Lol.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 03-16-2005, 10:03 PM   #19
Pro

quietcool72's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
Don't talk to me like I'm stupid. You didn't read my post and yet again you look like an idiot.
Ah, the 17 year old anti-EA forum troll says I'm the idiot. Seach his post history, folks. Let it speak for itself.

Why don't you go back to the ESPN forums. You have nothing positive to offer over here other than more anti-EA venom. Boy, that's new. Like we don't get enough of that in EVERY OTHER F***ING POST.

Yeah, he keeps it real. He jumped into this forum heading to attack me, not to offer anything to the original poster's comment about anyone being excited about Madden. That's "real"

You know what, the hell with it. You win Jmood88.

I'm out of OS forums altogether. These forums have become nothing but a bunch of ESPN 2K5 crybabies who want to cry in their beer. There's like maybe FOUR people with an open mind over here about FOOTBALL GAMING.

The rest want to pout indefinitely. You know what folks, its been four months of this, when are you gonna move on from the hate issues about your martyred product?

Pared, Steve O- guys, love the site, but your football forums have become nothing more than an anti-EA hate site, and that's a shame.

Jmood88, good luck with graduation from high school.
Old 03-16-2005, 10:11 PM   #20

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietcool72
Ah, the 17 year old anti-EA forum troll says I'm the idiot. Seach his post history, folks. Let it speak for itself.

Why don't you go back to the ESPN forums. You have nothing positive to offer over here other than more anti-EA venom. Boy, that's new. Like we don't get enough of that in EVERY OTHER F***ING POST.

Yeah, he keeps it real. He jumped into this forum heading to attack me, not to offer anything to the original poster's comment about anyone being excited about Madden. That's "real"

You know what, the hell with it. You win Jmood88.

I'm out of OS forums altogether. These forums have become nothing but a bunch of ESPN 2K5 crybabies who want to cry in their beer. There's like maybe FOUR people with an open mind over here about FOOTBALL GAMING.

The rest want to pout indefinitely. You know what folks, its been four months of this, when are you gonna move on from the hate issues about your martyred product?

Pared, Steve O- guys, love the site, but your football forums have become nothing more than an anti-EA hate site, and that's a shame.

Jmood88, good luck with graduation from high school.
Search my history and you'll find nothing that suggests that I'm stupid. You didn't read what I said and yet you still had some sarcastic comment. I did not attack you at all and I commented on the original topic before I even knew that you were in this thread. I haven't said anything about espn in this trhead and you are the one who is constantly bringing espn up in every conversation. Where did I pout in this post or pout at all? Just because you have a problem with reading comprehension doesn't mean that I am pouting or attacking you. I'm sure no one will care that you're gone, have fun crying about espn fanboys.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 03-16-2005, 10:20 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 31

Maybe if you hadn't turned the thread in this direction with the unnecessary comments in your initial post, quietcool...

But if blaming everyone else is what floats your boat, then by all means, go for it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2005, 10:54 PM   #22
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Jmood, If I stand correct, don't you dislike Madden? I Not telling you not to post in here at all, but if you don't care for Madden why even bother with this thread.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 03-16-2005, 11:02 PM   #23

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
Jmood, If I stand correct, don't you dislike Madden? I Not telling you not to post in here at all, but if you don't care for Madden why even bother with this thread.
Where did I say anything against madden in this thread? And you won't say that I shouldn't post here but you sure are implying it. There's nothing that I've done in this thread that says that I shouldn't post here. There's no information on madden and it looks like there won't be any for awhile so what's there to get excited about?

Old 03-16-2005, 11:08 PM   #24
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietcool72
And you have an open mind about football gaming? Your the same as the "ESPN Babies" just on the opposite end of the spectrum. Anyone who really cares about football gaming wouldn't think getting rid of competition no matter which company lost out, would be a good thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »