Home

April 15th shortly after midnight

This is a discussion on April 15th shortly after midnight within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2005, 12:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
April 15th shortly after midnight

We'll be releasing the first tidbits of info on Madden 2006. We already have some writeups and will be posting those and answering questions shortly after midnight for those interested.

www.maddennation.com
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2005, 03:23 PM   #2
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: April 15th shortly after midnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredsmooth21
We'll be releasing the first tidbits of info on Madden 2006. We already have some writeups and will be posting those and answering questions shortly after midnight for those interested.

www.maddennation.com

Why tourture us? April 15 is quite a ways away. Cant they spill a little? People are doing that with the rumors of the nex gen consoles.

Even is the rumors aren't true it's still cool to look forward to until they actually announce what's in the game
Old 03-28-2005, 03:49 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Sounds good Fred. Cant wait..but I hope its news worth waiting for.
Old 03-28-2005, 03:50 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 11

tell us on april 15th. Dont hype it up, no reason to. Look what happened last time u guys hyped up something
Old 03-28-2005, 03:57 PM   #5
Rookie

what are you referring to? The last time we hyped something up? If you are referring to the trip out to EA, we said several times that we arent sure what we can and cannot talk about.

Anyways, yeah there will be some pretty detailed write ups. What you guys have to understand prior to getting excited is that we cannot realease EVERYTHINg about the game. We have a schedule on what we can and when to post it. I dont think people will be disappointed with the 15th date.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2005, 04:07 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredsmooth21
what are you referring to? The last time we hyped something up? If you are referring to the trip out to EA, we said several times that we arent sure what we can and cannot talk about.

Anyways, yeah there will be some pretty detailed write ups. What you guys have to understand prior to getting excited is that we cannot realease EVERYTHINg about the game. We have a schedule on what we can and when to post it. I dont think people will be disappointed with the 15th date.
Ncaa too or just madden?
Old 03-28-2005, 04:09 PM   #7
Banned

my apologies for my original post i read the thread too fast and thought u guys were maddenmania.com. I do not have any reccolection of maddennation.com hyping up the trip, just stating they were going. Maddenmania on the other hand, that post was for you.
Old 03-28-2005, 04:13 PM   #8
Rookie

no worries, simple mistake.

As for news, right now its just Madden. We are waiting to hear back on when we can post news on NCAA. I would think we should be able to fairly soon considering NCAA comes out a month before madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »