Home

Finally, some evidence that proves that not only are the madden screens not in-game..

This is a discussion on Finally, some evidence that proves that not only are the madden screens not in-game.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2005, 12:52 AM   #81
Pro

Badboy49er's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Finally, some evidence that proves that not only are the madden screens not in-game..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
If this thing was going to come out for XBOX 360, AND actually look BETTER than these 'visual targets' they would show the better looking screens of the actual game without saying the system it was for.

I will be stunned if this comes out THIS year for Xbox 360. If it did, and was that spectacular a LOT of gamers would snatch up the 360 and next year NOT buy the PS3 because they wouldn't 'need' one. No way EA would do that to Sony. Madden is the most powerful annual franchise game in the industry. The next one will launch with the PS3. Hell I wish it would launch with the 360, cuz I know I'm getting one. I just don't see EA doing this UNLESS they are compeltely changing their business model.

I'll eat the crow if I'm wrong...but I have a feeling I won't be plucking feathers this fall.
Fair enough, but i still dont think EA wants to ignore XBOX Live, its too big of an audience to ignore. over 2 million subscribers alone. Not that every one of them will buy madden but a big chunk of them will.

Heck i'll put it too you this way ...if it doesnt come out for the 360 on launch day ..i'll be HELLA PI**ED ....lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2005, 02:35 AM   #82
Meatball

OVR:
Icon12 Re: Finally, some evidence that proves that not only are the madden screens not in-game..

EA is going where the money is. EA is not going to sit back and wait for the PS3 launch. That would be completely insane. EA would lose so much money!!! They are a software company people! I believe EA does not have a "deal" with Sony that they have to cater to their needs first.

No matter how awesome the Xbox 360 might be, people are still going to get the PS3.

And also, these games will be displayed and played at E3. They have to. These companies need all the hype build-up they can possibly get.

Extreme hype="blind purchases"=more sales=more money.

Old 04-23-2005, 03:11 AM   #83
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Finally, some evidence that proves that not only are the madden screens not in-ga

ONLY nfl game in town= sales through the room on whatever platform the game is on.

they wont lose out on anything, obviously... there is no competition as stated before.

They should and would be stupid if they didnt have it at launch for all three systems.

Of course, though, they can wait all they want because there wont be another title to take away the sales...

Itll be a decision alot of us might like shortterm but hate longterm.
Old 04-23-2005, 04:17 AM   #84
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Finally, some evidence that proves that not only are the madden screens not in-ga

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcx

Brought to you by...

and...

DCX
Anyone remember Live 99, and Cyber Antoine, EA said the grapfics look all that like the commerical, and Live 05 still doens't look that good right now.
Old 04-23-2005, 05:22 PM   #85
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbasuperstar40
Anyone remember Live 99, and Cyber Antoine, EA said the grapfics look all that like the commerical, and Live 05 still doens't look that good right now.
Don't go throwing facts into the mix.. Let them believe the hype..

Audio set up:
Benchmark DAC1
headphones: Balanced Sony SA5000/Sen 650 AKG 340
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2005, 05:27 PM   #86
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badboy49er
I definitely think it would earth shattering .....that is if its to launch with XBOX 360. I mean a game you have been working on for almost 2 years ...you'd think they should have something playable. Like i said i am fully expecting to play it this year at E3 IMO.

If its just a video at E3, it sure wont be launching this year IMO
I have no idea what's planned for E3 in terms of the xbox360 but I'm sure they'll show something but not much is ever at E3 for games coming out in November. A new console will make it different but they may not have any playable demos. My guess is they'll have some playable demos but I wouldn't be surprised if Madden wasn't one of them.
Old 04-23-2005, 07:43 PM   #87
Pro

Badboy49er's Arena

OVR: 14
Wink Re: Finally, some evidence that proves that not only are the madden screens not in-ga

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
I have no idea what's planned for E3 in terms of the xbox360 but I'm sure they'll show something but not much is ever at E3 for games coming out in November. A new console will make it different but they may not have any playable demos. My guess is they'll have some playable demos but I wouldn't be surprised if Madden wasn't one of them.

Heres to hoping that it is Now this being a new game on a new console your right, it does make things different.

Im just hoping that like usual ..by E3 the game is close to being complete ...by that i mean about 3-4 months away from being finished.

Especially since i'll be at E3 this year...EA's booth is the first thing im hitting

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »