Home

Pic 5 is up!!!

This is a discussion on Pic 5 is up!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2005, 11:33 AM   #73
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Pic 5 is up!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU
who cares what a few people think it looks like, people r just too immature to drop it and realize that the final version wont look like this. its really not that big of a deal and its not like it looks aweful. and i think u should reread considering people have said that they think it might look like that.
They have said that because tiburon has not shown that they can make realistic looking faces. You are the one who keeps bringing it up, nobody cares anymore. And his face does look awful since it doesn't look like him at all.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 04-23-2005, 11:40 AM   #74
PSU
Banned

PSU's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
They have said that because tiburon has not shown that they can make realistic looking faces. You are the one who keeps bringing it up, nobody cares anymore. And his face does look awful since it doesn't look like him at all.
lol yea im the one who keeps bringing it up, go read all ur posts throughout this thread. ur the one who keeps bringin it up and bitching how it dont look like him when the game is 7 months away haha, ur on a roll. and havent u played madden 05 before, madden looks like himself in that game, and just cuz the quality isnt as good as espn doesnt mean it dont look like him, so ur wrong about ea not having his face right. trust me ive seen much worse faces in espn when it comes to the non superstar players. well im goin to watch the draft now, so u can bitch at me all u want, which u most likely will, but i dont really care what u have to say.
Old 04-23-2005, 11:49 AM   #75

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU
lol yea im the one who keeps bringing it up, go read all ur posts throughout this thread. ur the one who keeps bringin it up and bitching how it dont look like him when the game is 7 months away haha, ur on a roll. and havent u played madden 05 before, madden looks like himself in that game, and just cuz the quality isnt as good as espn doesnt mean it dont look like him, so ur wrong about ea not having his face right. trust me ive seen much worse faces in espn when it comes to the non superstar players. well im goin to watch the draft now, so u can bitch at me all u want, which u most likely will, but i dont really care what u have to say.
The only reason I bring it up is because people like you keep saying that anyone who says that it doesn't look like him is wrong and you keep assuming that you know the reason for why people don't think that it looks like him. Espn has nothing to do with this so I won't even get into that with you. If you don't care what I have to say then why would you keep responding? Don't say anything to me then.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2005, 01:30 PM   #76
PSU
Banned

PSU's Arena

Quote:
The only reason I bring it up is because people like you keep saying that anyone who says that it doesn't look like him is wrong and you keep assuming that you know the reason for why people don't think that it looks like him. Espn has nothing to do with this so I won't even get into that with you. If you don't care what I have to say then why would you keep responding? Don't say anything to me then.
u really arnt to bright. when did i ever defend the pic and say it looks like him or even say it doesnt, i just got in this convo in like the last page. its funny how im telling people their wrong for sayin it dont look like him when i never said anything?? i just dont understand how dumb u get with each post, ur just makin stuff up now. ur immature and it shows in ur posts when u make up stuff that i never posted. and i keep responding cuz immature people, mostly you, are bitching about a game that isnt out for atleast another 7 months and they already confirmed that these arnt the real graphics. ur age really shows.
Old 04-23-2005, 01:34 PM   #77
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
ur age really shows.
How ironic.
Old 04-23-2005, 01:36 PM   #78
PSU
Banned

PSU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortsoldier
How ironic.
just like that comment was real mature? and ur a mod thats whats real sad.

Last edited by PSU; 04-23-2005 at 01:51 PM.
Old 04-23-2005, 02:44 PM   #79

jmood88's Arena

I'm not bright and yet you can't spell, wow that's the pot calling the kettle black right there. Oh yeah, if you don't understand that it's irony.

Old 04-23-2005, 03:43 PM   #80
PSU
Banned

PSU's Arena

Quote:
I'm not bright and yet you can't spell, wow that's the pot calling the kettle black right there. Oh yeah, if you don't understand that it's irony.
maybe its cuz i actually have things to do rather then sit on a message board all day, so i just type fast and im not in english class anyways. ur the one whos what 15 or 16 whatever u r, i kno ur around there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »