Home

OS @ E3 Madden 2006 Impressions

This is a discussion on OS @ E3 Madden 2006 Impressions within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2005, 12:19 AM   #57
Pro

crob8822's Arena

OVR: 8
Question Re: OS @ E3 Madden 2006 Impressions

I went friday to the E3 convention and played the game also, I was not impressed with field vision I still saw the same game play, players still drop their players 10-15 step drops and you see the vision light up and the players I saw playing were completing alot of long passes. I feel that this is just an update, I saw the presentation on next generation console in the 360 degree
theater and was impressed, I cannot wait until next years convention to be able to actually play it. However this years title with its little tweaks should be able to hold it's own against, well there is no competition.
Old 05-23-2005, 12:21 AM   #58
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: OS @ E3 Madden 2006 Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
I prefer to get my information from less biased places.
then why are you at this site then...this is a completely biased site
Old 05-23-2005, 12:27 AM   #59
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyo
then why are you at this site then...this is a completely biased site
And yet you expect me to get anything from maddenmania? This site is not a completely biased site at all, just because it doesn't agree with your viewpoint doesn't mean that it is biased. Read some of the reviews, they are fair and go over both the positives and negatives of madden. When's the last time you've seen anyone touch on the negatives on maddenmania? In fact, if you do talk about the negatives you get banned.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 05-23-2005, 12:32 AM   #60
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
But this year EA Sports and Madden NFL 06 will give you a glimpse of all that comes with being an NFL big shot in a new game play mode called NFL Superstar. Combining Madden game play and certain RPG elements, Superstar mode may be the most revolutionary feature put in to Madden in a long time.
Normally, I would prefer a sports game stick to sports. But I guess in the case of Madden where the game has been perfected, the only option they have is to introduce a new genre such as an RPG element to the game. Maybe next year they could add in a FPS mode....You know, football player by day, organized crime agent by night?

For some of the slower fellas out there, that was sarcasm.
Old 05-23-2005, 12:41 AM   #61
Banned

Quote:
And yet you expect me to get anything from maddenmania? This site is not a completely biased site at all, just because it doesn't agree with your viewpoint doesn't mean that it is biased. Read some of the reviews, they are fair and go over both the positives and negatives of madden. When's the last time you've seen anyone touch on the negatives on maddenmania? In fact, if you do talk about the negatives you get banned.
all im saying is that madden mania atleast gave a good preview and went over the game in detail rather than this crap job. thats really all i was looking for, i was disappointed in this fetters "impression" of madden..i wanted something more other than, oh its the same old madden...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2005, 12:48 AM   #62
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
all im saying is that madden mania atleast gave a good preview and went over the game in detail rather than this crap job. thats really all i was looking for, i was disappointed in this fetters "impression" of madden..i wanted something more other than, oh its the same old madden...
Well if that's all it is then why should he make stuff up to make you feel better? If you wanted a feature list then you should've gone to easports.com. These were impressions on the demo, not "let's kiss tiburon's ***" paper. If I just want to here about the greatness of madden(which is laughable) then I'll go to maddenmania. If I want an objective review of madden, then I'll come here.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 05-23-2005, 12:54 AM   #63
Banned

Quote:
Well if that's all it is then why should he make stuff up to make you feel better? If you wanted a feature list then you should've gone to easports.com. These were impressions on the demo, not "let's kiss tiburon's ***" paper. If I just want to here about the greatness of madden(which is laughable) then I'll go to maddenmania. If I want an objective review of madden, then I'll come here.
like i said i wasnt here to hear about the greatness of madden i just wanted to see a well done preview of the game.i guess i should have went to madden mania so i wouldn't have saw this " let's kiss fetters a$^ until our lips are sore" posts.
Old 05-23-2005, 12:59 AM   #64
Banned

and how is the madden franchise laughable...you have to be kidding me
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »