Home

Another Huge Madden 06 e3 write up from madden authority!!!!

This is a discussion on Another Huge Madden 06 e3 write up from madden authority!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2005, 07:14 PM   #9
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Another Huge Madden 06 e3 write up from madden authority!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
makes you wonder if his "evaluation/preview/review" is valid.
I'm looking at this as a sort of reverse barometer. As I see it, the fact that they aren't happy with the increased difficulty of the passing game means that sim fans will be probably pleased.

Or am I just rationalizing?
Old 05-27-2005, 07:57 PM   #10
All Star

OVR: 32

For a Cowboys fan, that sounds like a pretty rational theory. I find myself agreeing with it.
Old 05-27-2005, 09:15 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 11

they said the passes are alot slower and floatier this year. I dont know about you, but i loved how fast the passes flied in the previous years madden. They seemed to be going faster every version since 2001.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2005, 09:32 PM   #12
MVP

adriano's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8bit
they said the passes are alot slower and floatier this year. I dont know about you, but i loved how fast the passes flied in the previous years madden. They seemed to be going faster every version since 2001.
it may also be because they arent throwing in their vision.. or trying to lead passes that are in the wrong context to the players movement...also they are mostly showing deep passes to let u see the play develop..

the game is zoomed back further.. so of course the passes will be a lil slower.. its like a driving game,, in the car is fast.. behind the car everything is a lil slower

your POV
Old 05-28-2005, 01:54 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 9

i wont mind slower passses this year IF ITS IMPLEMENTED PROPERLY...i cant begin to tell you guys how many games i gave up huge passing yards to backup qb's with medoicre wr's....it dosent bother me when playing against a new england philly or minnesota......but i was getting scorched by bad teams...in that event those teams should only be effective for the most part with the short to intermediate passing game..with only rare big plays to more effectivlely represent the ACTUALL team
Old 05-28-2005, 02:29 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Interesting read. Imo that particular site has always been a haven for cheesers, so I find the fact that they seem frustrated by the passing game to be a good sign. We will see.
Yeah, I couldn't agree more. I mean, come on! The dude spent an entire paragraph complaining that he couldn't throw the ball deep with any regularity. How often do REAL NFL teams throw the ball deep? Not as often as you'd think...

Yeah, after putting my "Madden Cheeser Speak" filter on that webpage, from the sounds of it, all the things I hated about Madden 2005 have been fixed for Madden 2006. We shall see...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »