Home

**NEW MADDEN 2006 VIDEO**

This is a discussion on **NEW MADDEN 2006 VIDEO** within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2005, 02:16 AM   #9
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: **NEW MADDEN 2006 VIDEO**

When did the Rams switch to white pants with stripes? The previous white pants (which were only worn like once) had a single gold tapered stripe on them, not blue & gold like in the video. Also the Cardinals numbers looked a little bit off.. but maybe that's just me.

And just a personal pet peeve of mine. Why does EA feel the need to put a freakin logo on the screen EVERY TIME you use some feature? I mean, seriously. Do we really need to see "HIT STICK" every single time we use it? That is SO annoying.
Old 07-15-2005, 08:47 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5

the one thing i hate about madden is their tackle animations, if they would just fix that ,the game would look so much better.unlike 2k5 you never see players fall on each other.every tackle it seems as though the ball carrier always ends up on the ground with no other players near him.and when they fall down,they always end up on their stomach( with his face in the ground) or on their back.theirs not enough contact with other players.i would like to see players peel off one another more
Old 07-15-2005, 08:54 AM   #11
Banned

Peter_OS's Arena

OVR: 20

Wow. Having the ability to play your franchise games on your PSP and importing the results to your PS2 is going to be great!

I was almost sure to pick up the Xbox version, but because of this connectivity with the PSP I'm going to be picking up the PS2 version instead.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2005, 11:04 AM   #12
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_OS
Wow. Having the ability to play your franchise games on your PSP and importing the results to your PS2 is going to be great!

I agree, man. That's a dam neat feature. Franchise On The Go is an awesome selling point for Madden(PS2) as well as the PSP. This comes in handy for "Chisers" who own a PSP and who may have freetime at work but are usually too tired, stressed and/or have too little time to play their Franchise games when they get home. The convenience offered by this is rather insane assuming in-game saves are stil available.
Old 07-15-2005, 11:27 AM   #13
MVP

ausar72's Arena

OVR: 12
Thumbs up Re: **NEW MADDEN 2006 VIDEO**

I didn't notice iif anyone mentioned this, but on the T.O. Touchdown video i saw...

Head Tracking!!!

Finally it's in Madden. That is very good news and a welcome edition.

Peace.
Old 07-15-2005, 11:30 AM   #14
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos81
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsmanTO
Holy Moly Trent Green's got a HUGE passing cone!
Well he is one of only seven players to have a streak of three straight 90.0+ passer rating.
Yep. And If he were to put up a +90 rating again this year, he'd join Favre and Steve Young as the only qbs in NFL History who have accomplished such a feat.

I hope he can do it. Healthwise, Trent's been beyond durable and has 64 consecutive games (every game since joining the Chiefs in '01) logged as a starter with KC. So I think he'll at least make it through the season (*knocks on wood*). However, there are some questions at wr this year so achieving that milestone may prove difficult.
Old 07-15-2005, 11:41 AM   #15
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by ausar72
I didn't notice iif anyone mentioned this, but on the T.O. Touchdown video i saw...

Head Tracking!!!

Finally it's in Madden. That is very good news and a welcome edition.

Peace.
LOL! You head tracking people crack me up. Been asking for it for years...not that it really makes the game play any differently...but you finally got it. Thank God! Happy now?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2005, 11:52 AM   #16
MVP

ausar72's Arena

OVR: 12
Exclamation Re: **NEW MADDEN 2006 VIDEO**

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
LOL! You head tracking people crack me up. Been asking for it for years...not that it really makes the game play any differently...but you finally got it. Thank God! Happy now?
It helps with realism. And it does add to the realism. Running down the field and just thowing your hands up and catching the ball without looking back for the ball is pretty foolish.

Video games are about gameplay, yes. But a BIG part is the visual, hence "VIDEO" game...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »