Home

Madden 2005 pulsating icon?

This is a discussion on Madden 2005 pulsating icon? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2005, 02:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Madden 2005 pulsating icon?

I haven't played madden at all since i got ncaa. But i played for a little bit the other day and i noticed something I didnt notice before. On each play one of my recievers icons were pulsating. It wasn't always the primary reciever either, and it switched players too. What does this mean?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2005, 03:46 PM   #2
G-M*nnnn

deeman11747's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Madden 2005 pulsating icon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sketcher290
I haven't played madden at all since i got ncaa. But i played for a little bit the other day and i noticed something I didnt notice before. On each play one of my recievers icons were pulsating. It wasn't always the primary reciever either, and it switched players too. What does this mean?
The player with the pulsating icon was the one who was eligible to have his route changed with the Playmaker stick instead of just a normal hot-route.

Old 07-24-2005, 04:51 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeman11747
The player with the pulsating icon was the one who was eligible to have his route changed with the Playmaker stick instead of just a normal hot-route.

Thanks.
Old 07-25-2005, 10:08 AM   #4
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Just a little more clarification, that player has additional hot routes available via the right analog stick in addition to the regular hot routes (you can call those also, in the usual way).
Old 07-25-2005, 02:32 PM   #5
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

It's kinda useless though because you can apply Right Analog Stick hot routes to any other receiver or HB by simply pressing the hot route button, the receiver's button andthen the R-Stick in any direction, so all it does is basically save you half a second of pressing 2 extra buttons.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2005, 05:21 PM   #6
MVP

kennyacid's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:

In other words, the player with the pulsating icon is the primary reciever for that play. When im on D, I find the player who's icon is pulsating and i double team him, to force the cpu, to find another reciever to throw to.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »