Home

Leftwich custom cover?

This is a discussion on Leftwich custom cover? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2005, 02:25 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 5
Leftwich custom cover?

Can someone PLEASE make a Byron Leftwich XBOX custom cover for me? I'm going to the Jags training camp tonite at 7:00pm and would like to have something for him to sign.

If anybody can help me out, i would really appreciate it. ....or if someone can just instruct me on how to do this stuff, i'll give it a try. I have Photo Suite (i think thats what its called) will that program work? ...i dont know, my wife messes with it more than i do.

..thanks...i hope lefty doesn't get mad, i hope he doesn't think i'm tryin to throw the madden jinx at him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2005, 02:54 PM   #2
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Leftwich custom cover?

Man I wish I could go tonight I would print one too hehehehe... He will freak out and run off the field
Old 08-02-2005, 03:32 PM   #3
Pro

ahhhh......they just announced on the radio that the jags practice has been moved up to 4pm instead of 7pm because of the weather......so i guess i'll head over there now. I would STILL really appreciate if someone can help me out with this cover tho. I'll be going back to camp Thursday......

Is this an ok picture to use? .........of course if anyone has a better one of Leftwich, that would be great......

Old 08-03-2005, 10:07 AM   #4
TIm
MVP

Where in Jax are you from?? I'm going this afternoon session...Wed. If the weather holds up. I wish someone could make a cover. I tell you I'm excited about the jags this year....
Old 08-03-2005, 10:25 AM   #5
Pro

My wife and i live in st augustine. I was raised here in jax on the westside (argyle).

The pratice was good yesterday. Reggie Williams is going to surprise alot of people in this town, he's looking alot better....he's even practicing his touchdown dances and highsteps to the endzone. I think Chad owens is going to be a fan favorite. I actually had a cover already, gave it to my friend who is a talk show co-host on 930 the FOX...he said he'd get it signed.....but i just wanted another one to get signed just so i can actually see him sign it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2005, 11:03 AM   #6
TIm
MVP

Cool. I can't wait for the jags this year. I tell you though you better get rid of that bucs crap hahahahah...I'm kidding..bucs are cool.
Old 08-03-2005, 12:43 PM   #7
Little Big Puig

elTodd's Arena

OVR: 24

Reggie Williams did pretty good last year for being a rookie. I hope he has a breakout year. Byron needs some help at the wide reciever position. For the past couple years all he has had is Jimmy Smith who is way past his prime. I hope Matt Jones gets some playing time, because I wanna see what he can do at the professional level. If Freddie is healthy by seasons start the Jags should be very good.

How is the defense doing by the way? The secondary is my major concern this year. I was just wondering how well the secondary is looking this year and if you think they will be any good.

Thanks for sharing, and I am very jealous of you.
Old 08-03-2005, 01:38 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Num1Bowler
Reggie Williams did pretty good last year for being a rookie. I hope he has a breakout year. Byron needs some help at the wide reciever position. For the past couple years all he has had is Jimmy Smith who is way past his prime. I hope Matt Jones gets some playing time, because I wanna see what he can do at the professional level. If Freddie is healthy by seasons start the Jags should be very good.

How is the defense doing by the way? The secondary is my major concern this year. I was just wondering how well the secondary is looking this year and if you think they will be any good.

Thanks for sharing, and I am very jealous of you.
First of all Reggie Williams did NOT do pretty good last year as you say. What season were you watching. You must have just watched the Jags vs the Bears because that was the ONLY game that Reggie caught a TD last year. With 27 receptions for 268-270 (something close to that) yards, he was a BIG dissapointment to the folks in this town. The success of Michael Clayton in Tampa (drafted after Williams) only made this town even more angry at this draft pick by the Jags. That being said, i have ALWAYS thought that this town is WAAAAAAYY too quick to call somebody a bust. I mean, it was only his rookie year....give the man time. He's only 22 for christ sake!! He shed off 10 pounds this year, and he has been looking very impressive so far. He's getting open, ...and thats something that he wasnt doing last year. (he has some crazy endzone dances lined up as well)....hopefully he'll get to use them.

The secondary looks fine....Rasheen Mathis will be a probowler this year .
Matt Jones' first day of practice was yesterday and he looked ok. That man is tall. The Jags recieving corps has the chance to do a complete 180 this year. They were horrible last year, they look promising now.

TIm, and to whoever else is wondering...I am a Jags fan (its hard not to be since I am a season ticket holder), but I (believe it or not) have always liked the bucs even with those orange unis. But the real reason why my screen name is Bbucsfan is because I have always used the Bucs in Madden....and when I first registered here years ago, i was just trying to get some info on the new Madden game at the time...since i always used the Bucs (the jags sucked back then) and this being a video game site, i decided on that name, never knowing that I would be forever looking on this site. I figured it was just going to be a 1 time thing....but now im hooked on these boards. I read more than i post....and i have always just been too lazy to change my Screen name (i didnt want to bring my post count down to 0).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »