Home

New Video: Bears @ Packers

This is a discussion on New Video: Bears @ Packers within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2005, 09:36 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: New Video: Bears @ Packers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
The word I used was "fuchin" and it's not even a word that's why I posted it like that but if I offended anyone I'm sorry that was not my intentions. I was just furious at the site because I've tried all day to log in after noticing that problem earlier and it wouldn't let me.

So, I wasn't cursing at anyone within this thread. But I did spell it incorrect but I guess the MOD's felt it was still abusive language. I apologize.
Relax...it wasn't directed toward anyone.
Old 08-05-2005, 09:39 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 5

Dude, you're making yourself look stoopid. Clearly you know nothing about my history with Madden, with its producers, or with the Madden community. Yup, I'm a *****:

http://www.maddenwishlist.com/info/madden2005.html

Apparently you don't know the difference between "*****" and "honest".

Oh, and what you said was: "You already have somethin against the game." LOL...*******.
Old 08-05-2005, 09:41 PM   #35
Rookie

Oh, by the way, did you happen to see our list of Top 10 requests that we put out last September:

http://www.maddenwishlist.com/info/top10_2006.html

See anything familiar? Only #10, 7, 5, 4, 2, and 1 -- at least -- perhaps others when we get the game. And just what have you done to make Madden better? Just remember, when you're enjoying Madden 2006's new feature set, you have me to thank in part.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2005, 09:43 PM   #36
Rookie

And I'm out. Sorry dude, but I've got better things to do on a Friday night than get into an internet argument with a message board troll. Enjoy the night at home with the parents, junior.
Old 08-05-2005, 09:44 PM   #37
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spin16
Dude, you're making yourself look stoopid. Clearly you know nothing about my history with Madden, with its producers, or with the Madden community. Yup, I'm a *****:

http://www.maddenwishlist.com/info/madden2005.html

Apparently you don't know the difference between "*****" and "honest".

Oh, and what you said was: "You already have somethin against the game." LOL...*******.
Wow, you are not very smart. No where did I call you a *****. Reread my post, I never said you were a *****. I said that you are a virus to the community. Did I say you were a *****? No.

What I said was you already have somethin against the game...and did I not quote you and bold a word?

why did you say..."L blissfully ignorant acceptance of mediocrity."???

You're calling me a *******?

Reread, you telling me you ran a Madden Website does not help you. I NEVER SAID YOU HATED THE GAME, I NEVER SAID THAT YOU ARE A *****.
Old 08-05-2005, 09:46 PM   #38
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spin16
Just remember, when you're enjoying Madden 2006's new feature set, you have me to thank in part.
Wow, why don't you make a thread stating that? I want to see what kind of replies you will get. I have you to thank, please. I'd rather bow down to my dog. You speak as if you're credible for all the new feature in Madden 2006, like YOU are the reason EA is making business...lol

Last edited by MVPlaya; 08-05-2005 at 09:54 PM.
Old 08-05-2005, 09:48 PM   #39
Banned

"We're sorry to report that Madden Wishlist has closed. At this point, basically due to the overwhelming interest in the site, it has become too much of a burden for the site administrators to manage it at the high quality that it has been at thus far. The site may reopen in the future if we can find suitable replacement administrators."

Ya'll couldn't handle it? Shame...smh...and you talk about yourself like you're king kong...please. Get outta here...the only thing you doing on a friday night is checking if the helmets on players fit correctly in Madden 2005.

Junior? Please...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »