Home

Cone Vision/Precision Passing

This is a discussion on Cone Vision/Precision Passing within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2005, 10:55 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Cone Vision/Precision Passing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT30
How do you do the precision passing without having your QB move? If I want to stay in the pocket, is it possible to do the precision passing also? I am asking because the control to move the QB is also the same control as precision passing. I cant seem to do it,

Nope, it's like added a whole new feature but didn't make new animations for it.

It works best if you pre determine who you throwing it to before you take the snap.
Old 08-09-2005, 11:00 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydigi
Nope, it's like added a whole new feature but didn't make new animations for it.

It works best if you pre determine who you throwing it to before you take the snap.

For instance, the only way I can throw a pass high and to right is if I am scrambling with my QB to the right and hold the left analog stick to the upper right corner. When I do this, yes the pass seems to go like that. But when I am in the pocket just standing there, anytime I do a precision pass, the QB moves and the pass doesnt go the way I want it to.. only the QB moves that way
Old 08-09-2005, 11:43 PM   #11
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawgcityClev
The cone vision is there. The precision passing is not. Throwing the ball wildly OUTSIDE of the cone is there. Throwing the ball accurately WITHIN the cone, is not. Why? The DB's are still over-the-top. I won't get into a full fledge bash of it, because it's unnecessary. My point is this however, I actually would appreciate this Flashlight QB feature, if the DB's weren't leaping 10 feet in the air still. It's very very hard to get balls over the DB's.

Even if I could get balls over the DB's, and even overthrow the receiver a few times I'd be happy, but I have YET to overthrow a receiver, without the DB jumping out of the stadium to swat the pass down. Clearly beaten on the play. So I will disagree with anyone bashing this feature, because it is effective when throwing off the backfoot cheesers try to get around it. But for God's sake EA, TONE DOWN THE FREAKIN DB's!!!!!! <--protest of DB's LOLOLOL
It's obvious after your posts in the NCAA forums, and here, you have an agenda with EA, and because of such, it's tough to take anything you post on this subject seriously.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »