Home

Superstar Mode: Practice related questions..

This is a discussion on Superstar Mode: Practice related questions.. within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2005, 10:07 PM   #17
All Star
 
Tha_Kid's Arena
 
OVR: 30
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Burke, VA
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Superstar Mode: Practice related questions..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ofizzle
To make it easy: If your guy is a WR, pick punt block for the defense, and random pass only plays for the offense, it's a touchdown 90% of the time, and the other 10% you get sacked or get hit while throwing and the ball doesn't go far enough. This is also good if your guy is a QB.
Thats what I do wit my QB.

My dude was drafted by my (hint: America's) favorite team. I started out as a 74 and now am at the 2nd game of the season and Im a 77 (80 but thats just for the week). I didnt see any improvement in actual rating (i mean outside of the results screen) until after my 2nd preseason game..
Tha_Kid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2005, 10:38 PM   #18
All Star
 
Tha_Kid's Arena
 
OVR: 30
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Burke, VA
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Superstar Mode: Practice related questions..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Kid
Thats what I do wit my QB.

My dude was drafted by my (hint: America's) favorite team. I started out as a 74 and now am at the 2nd game of the season and Im a 77 (80 but thats just for the week). I didnt see any improvement in actual rating (i mean outside of the results screen) until after my 2nd preseason game..
yep.. ok ill stop.. lol
Tha_Kid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2005, 11:38 PM   #19
Banned
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2004
Re: Superstar Mode: Practice related questions..

Practices are measured after 10 plays; it doesn't matter if your player is given the ball or anything like that; the easiest way to get a perfect practice is to get in the Shotgun and pick Hail Mary. Then take the D and put them in punt block formation. Take the snap, throw to your primary receiver, truck stick the punt returner, rinse, repeat.
kenmasters06 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:59 AM.

Top -