Home

no love for the chiefs

This is a discussion on no love for the chiefs within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2005, 07:54 PM   #1
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15
no love for the chiefs

I know what you are going to say is that their record was terrible last year. However they had a great offense, and made improvements on their d, which was the problem last year. So why are they so bad in the game, even offensively. Priest can't get any blocking. Did they lose their line over the summer or what? I can run with other teams but not them. I am not bashing, I love the game. I just wish the Cheifs would have been a little better in it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2005, 08:11 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: no love for the chiefs

Tips of how to show Love for your team...

1) You have problems in running, improve your offensive line by either signing FA or trades.

2) Get rid of the senior citizens and high contract players.

3) Problems on defense will be address by signing Ty Law. He ain't no savior but he is a big help while waiting for your young CB to improve.

4) If you still don't feel any love or you don't want to get rid of the original players, adjust the sliders in your favor.

5) If it is still not enough, play at the lowest difficulty and adjust the setting in your favor. I know I did. I am excused, I don't know football.

6) If it is still not working for you, find your ESPN 2K5 NFL.

7) If Madden doens't show love for your team, you have to take matters into your own hands.

8) If it still doesn't work for you, blame it all to Madden and EA.
Old 08-14-2005, 08:20 PM   #3
MVP

sirjam's Arena

I know how to show love. I was basically trying to find out if others that like or play with the Cheifs feel the same way.
Old 08-14-2005, 08:21 PM   #4
ObiWanJenkins

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirjam
I know what you are going to say is that their record was terrible last year. However they had a great offense, and made improvements on their d, which was the problem last year. So why are they so bad in the game, even offensively. Priest can't get any blocking. Did they lose their line over the summer or what? I can run with other teams but not them. I am not bashing, I love the game. I just wish the Cheifs would have been a little better in it.
The Chiefs are horrible this year. The O-line is fine, but the skill players are just older and slower. The defense is a little better, but nowhere near great. Your blocking point worries me. The Chiefs have the two best lines in the NFL.

Old 08-14-2005, 09:20 PM   #5
MVP

sirjam's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiWanJenkins
The Chiefs are horrible this year. The O-line is fine, but the skill players are just older and slower. The defense is a little better, but nowhere near great. Your blocking point worries me. The Chiefs have the two best lines in the NFL.
Our offense should be great though right. Holmes, Gonzales, Green, Hall, we should be fine on Offense right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2005, 09:23 PM   #6
ObiWanJenkins

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirjam
Our offense should be great though right. Holmes, Gonzales, Green, Hall, we should be fine on Offense right.
I think so. I have he Chiefs winning the division. Of course, my blind fanboyism to the Chiefs skews my logic. I do think the defense is the key, though. Some upgrades were made. Hopefully, it's enough to pull out the close games.

Old 08-14-2005, 09:27 PM   #7
MVP

sirjam's Arena

So do you agree about the game screwing them?
Old 08-14-2005, 09:36 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Chaos81's Arena

OVR: 38

Nope.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »