Home

deep ball maybe I can help

This is a discussion on deep ball maybe I can help within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2005, 12:27 AM   #1
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15
deep ball maybe I can help

I have been experimenting and have found something that people may already know but here it goes. Instead of using the fly routes use the playmaker wheel route instead. You can get to the outside better and get some better seperation. Again sorry if this is to pop warner for you guys but it does work. Remember unless you are playing on rookie than your not going to complete this pass to often but it does help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2005, 01:13 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: deep ball maybe I can help

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirjam
I have been experimenting and have found something that people may already know but here it goes. Instead of using the fly routes use the playmaker wheel route instead. You can get to the outside better and get some better seperation. Again sorry if this is to pop warner for you guys but it does work. Remember unless you are playing on rookie than your not going to complete this pass to often but it does help.
I think i find the secret as well. when passing deep do not use precision passing. press the receiver button AND then after the ball is released press up un the left stick. pressing up at the same time just throws the ball high but not father. to hit the guy in stride press up after the ball is released.
Old 08-18-2005, 10:00 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: deep ball maybe I can help

Quote:
Originally Posted by dano
I think i find the secret as well. when passing deep do not use precision passing. press the receiver button AND then after the ball is released press up un the left stick. pressing up at the same time just throws the ball high but not farther. to hit the guy in stride press up after the ball is released.
I think pressing up throws it farther and high also.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »