Home

Do you people know what you are doing ???

This is a discussion on Do you people know what you are doing ??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 11:21 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
Do you people know what you are doing ???

By NOT returning this game .

You are basically telling EA they can put any POS in a box with an EA logo and you will hail it as the greatest game ever. You are guaranteing us crappy football games for the next 5 years. The EA execs must be dying laughing that they can screw a game up this bad and so many of you act as if you dont care.

Besides the fact that this is still Madden 2001. Letting this B/W glitch go and pretending its no big deal is down right pathetic IMO. If you let the B/W glitch go EA has no reason to EVER make a good game agian. If their customers will except this glitch what wont they accept ? Seriously. What really would it take for EA fans to actually be upset with an EA game ??? The B/W glitch is BY FAR the worst glitch EVER put into a football game. If you let this go you are sealing the fate of football games. And you are to blame.

All it would take is atleast 20% - 30% of people returning their game to make EA fix something. As is sits now your giving them the free pass of all free passes. EA has no reason to make a good game ever again. Atleast for 5 years they dont.

Go ahead and flame on. But Im trying to help. The worst thing any of you can do is let this glitch go.
Minnesota Wild
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2005, 11:24 AM   #2
MVP

soxboy7's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Do you people know what you are doing ???

If you don't like the game FINE. But do you seriously think that massive amounts people are going to return this game? Personally I like the game, I understand you don't but just because people like me are keeping and playing the game does not mean that EA will just release any old game in the future.
Old 08-22-2005, 11:27 AM   #3
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Would it be better if it wasn't there? Absolutely.
Is it a gamekiller? Imo, no. There are so many ways to counter anyone trying to take advantage of this that to me it's pretty much a non-issue.
Old 08-22-2005, 11:30 AM   #4
Rookie

Niekro4President's Arena

OVR: 1

Umm....didn't EA already make their money by selling the game to the stores?

What you would be hurting would be the WalMarts and EBGames of this country...
Old 08-22-2005, 11:31 AM   #5
MVP

devilsjaw's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitown1211

You are basically telling EA they can put any POS in a box with an EA logo and you will hail it as the greatest game ever. You are guaranteing us crappy football games for the next 5 years. The EA execs must be dying laughing that they can screw a game up this bad and so many of you act as if you dont care.

Besides the fact that this is still Madden 2001. Letting this B/W glitch go and pretending its no big deal is down right pathetic IMO. If you let the B/W glitch go EA has no reason to EVER make a good game agian. If their customers will except this glitch what wont they accept ? Seriously. What really would it take for EA fans to actually be upset with an EA game ??? The B/W glitch is BY FAR the worst glitch EVER put into a football game. If you let this go you are sealing the fate of football games. And you are to blame.

All it would take is atleast 20% - 30% of people returning their game to make EA fix something. As is sits now your giving them the free pass of all free passes. EA has no reason to make a good game ever again. Atleast for 5 years they dont.

Go ahead and flame on. But Im trying to help. The worst thing any of you can do is let this glitch go.

That's it!!!!! You've convinced me, mine's going back to the store TODAY!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2005, 11:33 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm pretty sure that the store isn't going to take back the opened game just because you don't like it.......at least the stores around here aren't going to.
Old 08-22-2005, 11:38 AM   #7
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitown1211

You know, I think the lack of punt return blocking is a far worse issue than this glitch. This glitch is not a game killer. Dont use that view.. simple. Heck, if it wasn't for the glitch that view has no purpose at all. I mean seriously - you have 2 camera options before the snap - one shows you your defensive coverages, the other shows what icons the offensive receivers are.. wtf is the point in knowing that? Worst case scenario just means that your opponent knows generally what you're going to do.. kinda like playing against the cpu. Big deal.
Old 08-22-2005, 11:45 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

I am with the original poster on this one.However, the fact of the matter is no one is going to return their game or fight ea for that matter so our future is doomed and when football is finally done far as video games go Just point the finger at the ones who praised this type of practice by a professional company there fans!

With that said this is my fourth ea purchase in like 4 years I was boycotting them and gave in to some great games like Fight Night Round2,Last years Burnout ,and Madden 06 so far I like it vs cpu just don't like the bug/glitches that could or is currently being used by the community in online play or pvp. I purchased NBA Live 05 was a lost cause for the pc and ea never even fixed the game or gave constant roster updates and this year they want u to pay a subscription fee they are loosing it.

Currently My Pc is better then consoles and the games look the same what am I paying for? They don't update the pc version or take the time to use its advantages sorry but I am not getting madden for the 360 it will be a rental first if anything or even if I have the desire to play it the next gen fps are what I am looking forward to anywayz.

Peace and enjoy the game I will

Last edited by deadlyartist; 08-22-2005 at 11:54 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »