Home

So I rented Madden the other day

This is a discussion on So I rented Madden the other day within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2005, 04:25 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
So I rented Madden the other day

And I started playing and quickly realized the game was terrible. Since I was all out of options because of EA's NFL exclusivity I had to find a way to make the game entertaining if I wanted to play using the real 2006 NFL rosters(well sort of real since EA has yet to release a roster update despite selling over 2 million copies). So I decided to get drunk and try playing Madden. 14 beers later I try it again and it's still terrible and the graphics make a hangover seem better than playing at this point. But I really love the NFL so I decided maybe I would try smoking some pot and then playing. Two bowls and a joint later I try and play again. Now I am so stoned that I laugh at the game for being so terrible rather than actually enjoying it. I got really desperate at this point and thought the only drug that could make this game better is ecstacy because ecstacy makes pretty much anything better. So 2 rolls later I attempt to play it for the last time and it still SUCKS! It was better to roll on the floor while sweating from the x than to play the piece of trash sorry excuse for a game Madden. It was like being trapped in hell with no alternative to being poked in the eye with hot needles. Man nothing can make this game good not even drugs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2005, 04:28 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Location: Begins with a C, ends with an O and in the middle is HICAG.
Re: So I rented Madden the other day

hmm maybe Madden should be the least of your worries.

I mean I smoke Bud and drink beer..but...
Old 09-10-2005, 04:36 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 7

It sounds like you need some help man, you should really considred seeking medical attention. That was one of the weirdest post I have seen yet. I will agree a beer here or there may make things better like they do in real life, but what you are saying is just ridiculous. First of all I think you are full of it, who in the hell takes X and plays video games. You should be out enjoying some fresh air and some human contact. You probaly were to messed up to enjoy the game and if thats not the case then why don't you shoot some herion and snort some coke maybe that will work. That way you can overodose and die while playing the game, that would be fun huh!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2005, 04:43 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsfansiny79
It sounds like you need some help man, you should really considred seeking medical attention. That was one of the weirdest post I have seen yet. I will agree a beer here or there may make things better like they do in real life, but what you are saying is just ridiculous. First of all I think you are full of it, who in the hell takes X and plays video games. You should be out enjoying some fresh air and some human contact. You probaly were to messed up to enjoy the game and if thats not the case then why don't you shoot some herion and snort some coke maybe that will work. That way you can overodose and die while playing the game, that would be fun huh!!!!!!
This is a joke and not serious lol.
Old 09-10-2005, 04:46 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC_Arab
And I started playing and quickly realized the game was terrible. Since I was all out of options because of EA's NFL exclusivity I had to find a way to make the game entertaining if I wanted to play using the real 2006 NFL rosters(well sort of real since EA has yet to release a roster update despite selling over 2 million copies). So I decided to get drunk and try playing Madden. 14 beers later I try it again and it's still terrible and the graphics make a hangover seem better than playing at this point. But I really love the NFL so I decided maybe I would try smoking some pot and then playing. Two bowls and a joint later I try and play again. Now I am so stoned that I laugh at the game for being so terrible rather than actually enjoying it. I got really desperate at this point and thought the only drug that could make this game better is ecstacy because ecstacy makes pretty much anything better. So 2 rolls later I attempt to play it for the last time and it still SUCKS! It was better to roll on the floor while sweating from the x than to play the piece of trash sorry excuse for a game Madden. It was like being trapped in hell with no alternative to being poked in the eye with hot needles. Man nothing can make this game good not even drugs.
Madden 06 ROCKS !!

Please don't smoke that to though

This year's edition is far and away the best, but peeps put it down because it's not easy to play. I on the other hand am quite bad at it to, but realize after more practice I will get better and also realize this game needed the passing cone badly.

You find another opponent that also plays sim NFL football then you have one GREAT !! NFL game.

Thank You EA

I love it and I'm totally sober when I play
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2005, 04:52 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 15
Location: Begins with a C, ends with an O and in the middle is HICAG.

Quote:
This is a joke and not serious lol.
So basically your a 2k fanboy thats bashing madden? Same ol' story.

can someone lock this?
Old 09-10-2005, 06:03 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shugknight
So basically your a 2k fanboy thats bashing madden? Same ol' story.

can someone lock this?
Madden sucks please die.
Old 09-10-2005, 06:10 PM   #8
All Star

OVR: 32

Quote:
Madden sucks please die.
Whoa, buddy. It's just a game, calm the hell down.

And this is a worthless thread anyway.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »