Home

Franchise help needed

This is a discussion on Franchise help needed within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2005, 10:19 PM   #1
Pro

blueduke's Arena

OVR: 7
Franchise help needed

Started a franchise using the Carolina Panthers as my user team. set my coaching philosphy, etc and use John Fox as my coach and use the 4-3 defense. When I started my season however there are no 4-3 defensive plays whatsoever. Everything other than nickel and dime packages is 3-4 defensive plays. Is there a way (surely there is) to get 4-3 defensive plays in my playbook? This is the first year in a long time I've played Madden as I've been a 2k guy mostly. Thanks in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2005, 10:26 PM   #2
Banned

Samantha's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Franchise help needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueduke
Started a franchise using the Carolina Panthers as my user team. set my coaching philosphy, etc and use John Fox as my coach and use the 4-3 defense. When I started my season however there are no 4-3 defensive plays whatsoever. Everything other than nickel and dime packages is 3-4 defensive plays. Is there a way (surely there is) to get 4-3 defensive plays in my playbook? This is the first year in a long time I've played Madden as I've been a 2k guy mostly. Thanks in advance
Be sure your profile does not have a 3-4 defense saved to it. Doesn't matter what your franchise settings are, if your profile settings are different, they'll override.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:27 PM   #3
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

My first thought that comes to mind is that your user profile is set to use the 3-4 playbook. Check out the playbook settings for your user profile by configuring your user audibles, making sure to pick a different playbook; I believe on the consoles you do this in the "My Madden" section.
Old 09-18-2005, 11:30 PM   #4
Pro

blueduke's Arena

OVR: 7

Thanks for the help fellas.
Old 09-20-2005, 02:59 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

If you play with a COVER-2 DEFENSE it will allow you to run plays from both a 3-4 and 4-3 defense.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »